A Beautiful Tragedy

We R Who We R

I left early morning and have been spending time at Matt and Vals. Missing over 15 called from the one and only Synyster Gates. Receiving angry and sad voicemails. I played out in the backyard, working on my tan in short and bikini top. Val and Michelle enjoying the sun with me. "Dude Zacky don't tell him that she is over here" Matt spoke into his cell phone. Apparently since I left the house, Brian began harassing Zacky and Erica. Forgetting which couple was at our house before I up and left.

I saw Matt hang up and slump in his chair. "Poor Bakers. Dealing with Brian" giving a pouty face to Matt. "Yeah well Zacky agreed to not say anything. Knowing that you two need time without the other" he smiled. Matt got up from his chair, "You ladies want anything to drink?". Awe what a sweetie.

Val smiled and turn to look up at him, "Daiquiris would be perfect right now". Making Michelle and myself agree.

"Would strawberry be ok?" He questioned and earned us shaking our heads yes before walking into the house.

My cell started ringing again but we all didn't have to look to know who it was. Its been ringing like this for 3 hours now. I sighed and turned my phone off which I should have done along time ago. "We need to have a girls night" Michelle stated as she watched me place my phone back down.

"That is a great idea sis!" Val agreed as I laughed at the two of them. Soon the house and pool speakers blaired the song In My Head by Jason Derulo. All three of us turned to see Matt laughing through the kitchen window before dancing like an idiot. "What a fucking dork" I snorted. Causing the twins to laugh harder.

"Ok well since the plan is to go out tonight. What am I to wear and who is all going?" I asked. Val just smiled before answering, "We will just have to make a trip to the mall and I will invite Leana to come out with us". Michelle quickly agreed with her sister to where I shrugged and went with the idea.

"Alright ladies, three strawberry daiquiris at your service" Matt announced as he walked over to our laying forms with a tray. We got excited and grabbed the drinks before saying thanks. I on the other hand took advantage of the situation, "So you take food stamps pool boy?" asking without breaking into laughter. Matt just stood there and glared. "Fine then let me swipe my card, bend over" that point I laughed with girls. Matt flipped me off and walked back into the house.

"Ok after the drinks then we will head to the mall and find you an outfit" Val smiled, taking a sip of her delicious daiquiri.

"Is it alright if Bully came along though? I haven't seen or talked to her in awhile. I miss her" pouting to the twins.

"Of course! More girls equals more fun!" Michelle assured me. I quickly called my best friend only to find out that she was more excited about the idea than the rest of us. Zacky agreed he would drop her off in a few minutes then spend time with Matt while we were out.

Time passed and we were all ready to head out. Except we had to wait for Erica to arrive. I felt bad that my bestie was going through her pregnancy without her homie. When I saw the familiar black car roll up, I began to jump up and down. Maybe the daiquiri got to me a little. When Erica crawled out of the passenger side, I ran. "BULLY!!" I screamed with arms wide open. Knowing I was earning some looks from everyone.

"CHESHIRE!!!" She screamed back before hugging each other tight. God I miss my other half. I heard someone cleared their throat. Ok one of my other half's. "Yeah missed you too Cheshire" Zacky smirked.

"Awe my Snacky. I've missed you too Boo Boo Kitty Fuck" I laughed as I jumped in his arms. Causing everyone to awe and laugh. "Better because your man has been harassing me all damn day" he smiled. I just rolled my eyes and walked back over to the girls.

"Alright baby, see you girls when you get back" Matt spoke to Val. "Yeah and take care of my wife please, bring her back in one piece" Zacky giggled. "Well duh!" I spat.
"Here babe" Matt called out to Val as he chucked the keys to his new car. Only for my to catch them in mid air, "Hey what th-" he spoke. I just stuck my tongue out and flipped them off, running to the new car. I could hear Zacky laughing at Matt. Now I only do this because I love him like a big brother.

The girls and I walked around the mall and did manage to find an outfit for tonight for me. With the rest of the time I just lets the girls spend their men's money. Which had me thinking that I did not want to rely on Brian's hard earns. I want my own money.

Hours past and I found myself heading back to the house, saying goodnight to my pregnant best friend and greeting Leana at the front door. Matt again was gonna let us drive his new car. "Listen Haner, just let the girl have space. I promise you that she is in good hands" hearing Matt sigh as he clearly was talking to my significant other. Matt stood to listen to what Brian had to say, shacking his head like Brian could see him. Matt then looked at me where I stood at the door with the girls. I gave him a confused look, "No man she is literally heading out the door with the girls". Again he waited before speaking," She is going out for ladies night with Val,Michelle and Leana".

Matt walked up to all four of us before handing the keys to Val. "Like I said Haner, she is in perfect hands dude. I wouldn't lie. Now I will have her call you first thing in the morning" soon Matt waved for us to go out. I guess Matt really wanted us to have a good night.

We got in the car but before Val could start it, I demanded to get a picture of all of us on my phone. Val soon pulled her camera out, claiming that it would be a cute picutre of us all. It only took us 15 minutes to pull up to toe club. Hearing the music blair from the club, feeling the bass rumble. Oh this is going to be fun.

Once we were finally in. We headed straight to the bar, knowing that our mission was the get smashed. I started with shots before sitting back with fruity drinks. Everyone was either dancing or in full conversation with someone else. A place where if you didn't want to be found, then you could get lost. We all drank and cracked jokes till a song came on. We R Who We R by Ke$ha.

"Oh God I love this song!" Val screamed.

"This song is our anthem tonight" Leana laughed before we all headed to the dance floor. We all began to dance with one another. Michelle dancing with Val while Leana and myself jumped around. I closed my eyes, letting the music control my body. Soon I felt two hands grin my hips. I knew they belonged to someone else Because when I opened my eyes, they all were smiling at me like idiots. I didn't pay much attention to who ever was behind me. I just continued to dance and sing along with my girls.

Just as I was getting into the song more. I felt the hands on my hips rip away, like the pursing fell. I turned around to see Brian have his hold on some guys collar. His hands balled into fists, he clearly was pissed. "What the hell is your problem dude!" The Guy yelled.

Brian punched the Guy in the stomach, "Keep your fucking hands off my wife!" He spat. I was pissed but drunk too. I pushed Brian away from me and headed outside for a smoke. "Cheshire!" Val called out when her and the rest found me along the building wall. "What the hell was that all about?" Brian demanded when he rushed up to all of us. "We were just having a girls night Gates" I sighed before taking another drag.

"Don't call me that. I'm Brian Charlie" he glared down at my hand. "Why are you not wearing your ring?" He asked.

"Why should I?" I questioned him. Brian just looked hurt, did I have Brian back?

"Time we go home" he spoke and grabbed my arm, heading for his car.

"But Brian we were ju-" Val tried to explain.

"You ladies go home to your men now" he interrupted her but included the rest of the girls. Who were speachless to see Brian dragging me home.

When we finally walked in our house, I turned around a shoved Brian. I was still a little drunk and he knew this.

"Charlie baby don't" he calmly spoke. Taking tiny steps towards me.

"Why do you punish me! One minute you want to love me and then the next your treating me like I'm not there!" I yelled at him. Brian tried walking towards me again but this time I slapped him.

Brian froze and was about to cry, I'm amazed that I had that in me. "Please don't leave me Charlie. I need you baby, I'm a mess without you. You bring the better side of me out" he softly spoke. Pleading with his eyes. I let my gsurd down. I've never seen Brian like this before.

"Brian-" I was about to say but he just pushed his lips onto mine. This time he kissed me with feeling. I did have my Brian back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok this chapter took me over an hour only because again...I used my phone. So you all should love me!

Thank you so much for those who subscribe and comment, you all rock! To those readers...KEEP READING! much love!