A Beautiful Tragedy

Battle Of The Ringtones

The next morning I was woken by the sun kissing my bare back. Honestly it felt good. I peaked my eyes open and noticed the tattoo arm next to me. From the artwork, I knew this arm wasn't mine. Following the arm, I recognized the dark brown hair that was buried in the pillow. I smiled with the thoughts of last night. When the sheets fell from my figure. I notised I was naked, ops I forgot.

"Morning gorgeous". I looked down and saw Brian smiling up at me. I giggled but before I could say a word, Brian's phone went off. Scarring both of us.

PICK UP. PICK UP. PICK UP THE FUCKING PHONE GATES! PICK UUUUP!!!
Brian's phone screamed. Damn you Jimmy.

Brian was able to grab the phone before Jimmy's voice started screaming. "I see you changed my ringtone for you" he mumbled to Jimmy. I could hear Jimmy laughed over the phone. I got up and walked to the bathroom, knowing Brian's eyes watched me. I did what I needed to do and walked back into the room to see Brian setting his phone back down. I gave him a questioning look which he caught.

"He wanted to make sure I was still alive" Brian explained. I gave him an understanding look before he started laughing. Again I was confused. "He told me that my phone wasn't the only one he played with" chuckling at me. I didn't understand but ignored it anyways.

We took our showers in time to hear pounding at the front door. Brian and I gave each other a look before heading down stairs. I opened the door only to have Matt,Erica and Zacky storm in. Zacky and Matt looking to fight for some reason.

" What are you three doing here?" I asked. Erica was now at my side. Matt took a double take and now he was confused. Why is this a confusing day for everyone?

"You're alright?" Matt asked. I nodded and laughed.

"Uh yes why?" I asked again. Zacky and Matt both calmed.

"Val told Matt what happened last night who ended up telling me. We thought to come over and see if you were alright" Zacky spoke.

"You two came in like you looking for a fight" I laughed.

"Well we thought we might have to kick Syns ass" Matt shrugged. I just laughed and shook my head. Matt turned to Brian before speaking. "If I ever fond out that you handled Cheshire the way you did last night again. Be sure to find Zacky and me here to kick your ass. You don't need to grab her like that" pointing at Brian who through his hands up. Zacky just nodded in agreement. I smirked at the two trying to be pertective.

"I will give you two permission to kick my ass" Brian replied before putting his hands back down. Matt shook Brian's hand and left it as that.

"So on a brighter note, want to go out to lunch with everyone? We need to go over some tour dates after the baby is born" Matt asked.

"Sure just let me...um" feeling my pockets.

"What?" Erica noticed.

"I lost my cell. Can someone call it?" Still trying to feel for my phone. Matt dialed my number and held it to his ear. I then began to hear Hit Me Baby One More Time by Britney Spears play in the kitchen. I groaned and walked over to my phone.

"Why is that my ringtone?" Matt asked me.

I walked over, "Jimmy plain and simple. Now its on" causing everyone to laugh except Matt who was still wondering why that song was picked to be his ringtone.

We have been having lunch for an our, outside the resturaunt because it was gorgeous out. I sat next to Jimmy. I asked to use his cell for something when really I was messing around with it for the past 25 minutes. Not paying attention to the conversation everyone was sharing. Jimmy looked over at me and so I just quickly placed his phone down and tune in.

"What are we to do once the baby is born?" Matt asked.
I looked to the married couple.

"After a month or so we can bring him on tour. We've talked and Erica understands" Zacky replied. Matt nodded in agreement.

"I say we go up to Big Bear this weekend. Just to have fun before the baby comes and we start touring like crazy" Johnny smiled. Didn't sound like a bad idea.

"That is not a bad idea Christ. We all should head out there and stay just for the weekend" Zacky agreed.

"Then its settled. Big Bear this weekend" Matt announced.

I felt Brian lean in and whispered, "Marry me".

I turned and gave him a confused look, "You've already asked me that Brian" whispering back.

Brian got out of his chair and got down on one knee, everyone was looking.

"Brian you've already did this! How many times you going to ask the woman?" Jimmy laughed. Causing me to blush.

Brian just flipped his friend off," I know I've asked you but at the time I was afraid and unsure. Now I know that I cannot live a life without you. I don't want to be Synyster Gates forever, I want to be Brian Haner and you make that happen. Charlie Worthington, please do me the honor of becoming Charlie Haner....again" chuckling the last part.

I laughed before saying yes...again and kissing him. Everyone cheered for us and we all finished the rest of our lunch. After we were done, we all agreed to walk around to the stores near by. I saw my moment.

"Hey call Jimmy's phone and don't ask why" I whispered Erica. I hit my video on my cell and started recording Jimmy.

HEY ATTENTION EVERYONE. WHOEVER IS HOLDING THIS PHONE IS GAY! YEAH LOOK AT THE GAY GUY HOLDING THIS PHONE! YES I REPEAT. WHOEVER IS HOLDING THIS PHONE IS GAY!

Jimmy looked down, noticing it was his phone that was going off. "What the-" Jimmy then shot me a look when he noticed I was laughing my ass off. Everyone was.

"You're gonna get it Gates!" he yelled before chasing me around. Erica called Jimmy's phone again so that the ringtone would go off again. "Oh God don't touch me you homo!" I yelled back. Knowing very well that a lot of people were staring at me and the tall homo who's phone was proudly announcing it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that its been awhile. I've been so sick that I missed half of the August Burns Red show which made me upset knowing I was looking forward to it. Anyways for this update I thought to through in some humor. I'd like to dedicate this chapter to Ayla Gates. Sorry that this chapter didn't come out sooner Hun!

Much love to those who read,comment and subscribe! Thank you all!