Status: Getting good...

A Shot at Love

of 'a shot at love'

Elena...♥
Image

My heart stung with each breath I took, cameras followed me as I ran up the steps, letting out sobs and racing to my room. I plowed through the door and fell hopelessly onto the bed, burying my face into my pillow and sobbing and letting the tears out.

I don’t know how this happened… Eren would never have done this before? I knew sometimes she could be a bitch, but she was always sweet to her friends, I guess that didn’t apply to best friends. Competition got the better of her, she turned everyone against me! Calm down Elena, just calm down….

Tears streamed down my face harder as I tried to shape my brain around the giant mess. I lifted my head from the pillow and grasped the covers and pulled them over my shaking body. I saw the beeping of camera's on me, but I didn't have enough control to stop the pain or crying. How could one girl be capable of ruining my life so easily and so quickly? There was a knock on my already open door and I hyperventilated so bad I couldn't speak properly, "G-g-g-o a-awa-away." I sobbed again, burying my face back into my pillows and covers.

It was about 2-3 minutes and I thought the person left, but a paper airplane flew over and landed on my pillow. I looked at it, and through the blurred vision of tears... I lifted my head up with all my strength and grabbed it.

Dear Elena,
Kellan speaks here. Would you please come out and to my room? I need to talk to you a.s.a.p, and I want to know what happened, what was that all about?”


I stood up shakily, camera men filming me in my room after my little breakdown. I limply walked out the door, black stains down my cheeks, but everyone hated me here anyway, why both to look pretty for them? As I walked down, I got mocked and threats and trash from every soul that was in their rooms. Unfortunately, Violet wasn't walking down the same hall. I really wanted to pass just one girl that didn't mutter words under her breath at me, sneer dirty words at me or at least didn't give me a disapproving look of hate.

I finally whipped around to Kellan's back up door, and opened it, peaking in to see Kellan giving me a small cheesy smile. I closed the door behind me and tried to look like I had some guts as I walked over to him.

"Kellan." I mumbled in acknowledgement, "Elena." He mentioned back. We sat in a fitting silence. Kellan commented, "You could have just gone through the front door of my room." He mumbled. I gave him a glare, but on the inside I felt bad for doing it, "It's usually locked..." I responded.

He nodded, silence following. His beautiful eyes on me. He tried to make small talk again, "Come on Elena, enough with the zip lip, you know why I asked you to come here." I sighed, the pain hitting me right in the throat, leaving me wordless, "I'm waiting." He said calmly, nodding, "You didn't see the gossip tape that Eren starred in? The gossip that would sprout roots to everyone in the house making people hate me?" I muttered, hatred coating a hundred layers on each acid word that I spoke. He looked at me confused, "No, are you sure I was there?" I shook my head, "No on was there, it was put on the t.v show, Eren made me look like a pig." I whispered.

after elena tells kellan the whole story

His eyes widened in horror, through the bad parts of the story. Or should I say...the bad parts were most of the story, "Oh gosh." He whispered as tears tumbled down my cheeks, resulting in Kellan wrapping his inviting arms around, "Don't cry babe, don't cry." He whispered in my ear. I tried to pull back the tears, "I'm here for you Elena, all the girls hate you huh?" He asked, "Cept Violet." I choked, "They all call me slut, or whore, sometimes bitch." I pulled away, "I'm none of that! I haven't even had a bo-boyfriend before." Kellan leaned over and kissed me as I cried more tears of sorrow, he kissed me to shut me up most likely, and looked into my eyes, "It's alright. I'll talk to Eren babe." He mumbled.

And the rest of the night till dawn broke through the horizon...was talk.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's kinda short, i knew exactly what to type but i thought i could make it the correct length! D: Ignore my flaws, KEEP READING FANS <3 :)