Status: Getting good...

A Shot at Love

of 'a shot at love'

Elena...♥
Image

A couple days had passed and Kellan's been treating me differently. I was sitting in Violet's room talking to her, eating some carrot and celery sticks with ranch, "How has Kellan been treating you?" She asked furrowing her beautiful eyebrows, "Like I don't exist." My tears had dried up now and I was numb in pain, "He said he'd talk to Eren...but knowing Eren she probably just twisted his mind. She's so different know, like what the hell happened to her? I don't know...but she's just-" I was cut off by a firm and outraged voice, "Enough Elena." I turned to the doorway to see Eren sobbing and Kellan's body standing in the doorway.

"Wait what? Why is she crying?" I asked stepping up in my home outfit, "Don't act stupid." He spat at me. I flinched at his mean tone, "Wh-what?" Violet stepped up and stood next to me, "You've both been lying to me since you got here!" He raged. Violet growled at him, "If you can stop being so dramatic like you are in you're stupid movies and explain to us what you're yelling for, maybe we can have a say in this." I just stood there stunned as I saw Eren's devil smile appear from behind me, and even Violet caught it.

"Eren told me that someone framed her, and she's nothing like that Elena, you've been the one lying to me and Violet has been backing you up on it and-" I cut him off, "Wait wait, you think I lied! Eren's the one who has herself caught on tape and you think I lied?!" I shrieked losing my patience. I wasn't hurt or numb in pain anymore. I was burning in my own anger and I couldn't keep it in.

And I doubt Kellan could either.

He opened his mouth as he pointed a finger at me and my face boiled as I slapped his hand out of my face, "Don't you dare point at me!" I shouted as everyone watching gasped. Kellan's face went red, "You want to yell at me? You want to yell at me?!" I grabbed him by the shirt and pull him towards the door with all my strength. I shoved Eren out of the way as she stumbled back into other girls and dragged Kellan into my room. I threw him in and turned to slam the door and lock it as Violet plunged for it.

She pounded on the door while I ignored her and turned back to Kellan, "You have the right to come into Violet's room and call me out on my mistakes in front of every lifeless bitch out there?! You think I don't have feelings?!" I shouted, "I think your lying!" He shouted back. I stepped forward and glared into his beautiful eyes, "You're stupid if you think that! Marie has the fucking tape!" He held up his hand, "I'm not going to stand here and listen to your bullshit voice speak bullshit lies." My face went numb when he said those words, but only for an instant before rage over came me and I lifted my hand and slapped him straight across the face. I saw camera's beeping as they monitored us.

Kellan's face shot to the side as I breathed heavily, my face beat red. He turned back to look at me and I pointed to the door, "Get out..." He looked at me and came inches from my face, glaring down at me, before walking past me and throwing open the door as I just stood there stunned.

___

Violet...♥
Image

I hugged Elena as she cried harder into my chest. My over sized tee was drenched with tears. I soothed her hair and looked out the window to see Eren and Kellan walking beside the swimming pool late in the afternoon, "He...he..."

"Sh...I know what he did, and I'm going to kill him and his little bitch for that." Elena pulled away and wiped her eyes before looking at me, "No. This is my fight." I scoffed, "You're fight? You can't even kill a fly!" I stood up, "You want to see a fight?" I asked smirking as I walked towards the door, "No Violet..."

"Well catch me if you can." I laughed as I jumped down the stairs. I heard Elena's rapid footsteps running towards me, "Violet no!" But I didn't hear much of it as I burst through the back doors and saw Eren an Kellan closer to each others faces than ever. Ugh I might be sick, "Hey Kellan." I said walking forward as he turned to look at me. Eren immediately glared at me, "What?" He asked, "I have a present for you." I said making kissy faces at him. I might be totally sent home at the end of the week for this but it's totally worth it.

Eren stepped forward, "Why don't you go back inside with your little girlfriend." I shoved her out of the way, "Why don't you get your butt out of your ears and move." I looked at Kellan and he was dressed in pretty expensive clothes, "So...I just wanted to do this on behalf of all the girls out there in the world." I said as he looked down at me. He rolled his eyes, "And what's that?" He asked folding his arms.

I cleared my throat, "All I have to say is...go suck a cock you mother fucker!" I shoved him as hard as I could and he lost his balance before plunging into the swimming pool. I laughed at him as the cameras were on me. All the girls inside started laughing as well as Elena raced out.

Elena...♥
Image

I ran outside to see Kellan in the deep end of the pool stunned and Violet laughing her ass off. Eren stepped forward and grabbed her by the hair. I felt my blood boiling, "Hey!" I raced over to Eren and shoved her back, "You stupid bitch! Go to hell!" I pulled Violet and started walking back to the house, "You will never, ever, ever get Kellan, do you understand me you fucking lesbian!"

I turned back and slammed my fist into Eren's face, a crack and she shreiked in pain. Kellan looked at me stunned. I grabbed Eren by the strap of her dress, "You want me to be a bitch? Fine. I'll be a bitch. Why don't you go make babies with Kellan in the pool!" I ripped her top and she was wearing no bra what so ever. She gasped as the girls hooted out laughing even more. Violet stepped forward and shoved her into the pool as well.

I looked at Kellan, "You have 4 hours to make your choice. I'm going to pack my bags and I'm going to walk away and never come back. So you make your choice. If you don't show up to Violet's room in 4 hours than I'm gone." And with that I turned and walked away back inside. I got high fives and hugs from all the girls.

But through all the pride and all that meanness I showed. I stuffed myself into the bathroom and bawled my eyes out as the shower continued running, and my fragile sensitive heart broke more into pieces.
♠ ♠ ♠
ah...
i wanted to show off elena's bad side.
because she really does need one.
i wanted to start it because eren and elena aren't every going to be the same
and this show changes both their lives for the better and worse.