Status: Getting good...

A Shot at Love

of 'a shot at love'

Kellan...♥
Image
The minute I stepped foot out of the car, the crowd of women screamed at the sight of me. They're screeches mixed in together. I couldn't help but smile at they're reactions. I kind of felt my heart sink at how many beautiful women ran towards me...I wasn't so good at telling who was a fake or real, who was a liar and who was telling the truth. I use my logic way too much and yet here I am getting ready to marry one of these 3O woman. I'm doomed...

"Ladies, ladies please calm down." I said smiling and putting my hands up in surrender as they squealed, calming down of course. I looked from right to left before noticing that two girls were slowly walking towards me. I smiled brightly, "Okay, so let's start off with me introducing myself. Hello I'm Kellan Lutz." More screaming blasted through the air and I pretended that I went deaf, making almost every girl giggle a soft laugh.

"You all know what your here for right?!" They shouted again, "Good cause I don't." I laughed with them, "Tonight will be a really long night for all of us. We'll go back to the house and get settled. You guys get to choose your roommates of course and get to meet me personally." I explained as they all nodded and listened intently, "So let's go ladies." I said standing aside to two more limos pulling up for them. They all ran towards the other cars, smiling and talking to me shortly as they walked by.

I watched as a beautiful blue eyed blonde stepped forward and took a hold of a hazel eyed red head, "Elena come on now, let go of me and say hi at least!" The red head snapped at the blue eyed one, "I'll say hi when I get to 'personally talk to him' gosh Eren." Elena retorted before looking up from those beautiful eyelashes at me, "Hello!" Eren said politely to me smiling and batting her eyelashes seductively, "Why hello, how are you?" I responded as Eren pulled Elena back so she was standing side by side her. Elena's eyes looked past mine and up at the sky before down at her shoes.

"I'm good, how are you? Oh my gosh I can't believe I'm here-" Eren stopped talking and looked at Elena, "Hey! At least say 'hello'! Sorry Kellan, my friend here is a bit shy." Elena stabbed her elbow into Eren's rib, "Shut up." She muttered before looking at me flushed, "Hello Kellan. I'm er...Elena. Nice to meet you." She said smiling a bit. I reached out and shook her hand before kissing it, "Pleasure to meet you too. Why don't you guys head on into the limos and I'll meet you at the house." Elena nodded and pulled Eren towards a car, "Did you see that! He kissed your hand!" I laughed slightly.
___

The cameras were off in the limo and I loosened up the tie for my tuxedo and looked out at the sunset, "Why the long face Kellan?" Shane asked, "I don't know...I don't like to see women crying bro. And bitching and each other you know?" I said still gazing out the window. He sighed, "Yea well bitching and crying does get us a lot of viewers. Besides...people love seeing this sort of drama!" Shane cried laughing. I turned and looked at him, "Is that really all you care about?" I asked, "As a host I don't really have a say in it. Come on Kellan! You wanted to be a part of this." He retorted as I nodded, "I wouldn't care if you changed your mind but it's kind of too late now." I sighed and shook my head, "I bet you Taylor or Rob would be much better at this than me." Shane laughed, "I doubt they'd want to get married like you. You got some guts Kellan, I know you. Your not some fictional vampire who's tough and buff emotionally and psychically...just...don't let it get to you bro." He punched my arm and looked away.

___

I opened the limo door, the cameras weren't on me until I walked inside. I took a deep breath and fixed my tuxedo as I walked into the grand house. I saw the cameras following me and I saw the red light beeping. It was recording me. I walked into the living room to see all the ladies prepping themselves up with drinks in they're hands...all except one. Elena was it? She didn't care how she looked even on television. All eyes shot towards me and I smiled slightly.

"How is everyone feeling tonight?" I asked, "Amazing!" I heard Eren laugh, she was the loudest.

"So I'd like to knew each and everyone of you tonight...so if you don't mind...I'll start from here, I'll call you all up individually and we'll have a talk." I responded. I wanted to call Elena first but the girls were begging me to choose.

A hand instantly gripped mine and I turned to see Eren, she was tall in her heels, up to my nose I bet, "Guess I'm the first." She said confidently. I laughed slightly and pulled her outside into the magnificent back yard, "You probably already know my name don't you Kellan." Eren said smiling, "Eren right?" I asked as she nodded excitedly, "Lovely name for a lovely girl." I said as she came closer to stand next to me, "Can I ask you a question?" She asked as we sat on two chairs near a garden, "Shoot." I looked at her shimmering eyes, "Why are you here?" She giggled, "Well...I couldn't find the girl of my dreams...they all want me cause of my name and fame. So why not try here?" I explained as she nodded, "Don't you think people will try to take advantage of you here?" Eren asked.

"You have a point. Guess I just have to try."

___

29 girls later I walked back inside to see Elena, the last girl sitting there alone. She wasn't talking to anyone...maybe cause no one was there and she was wiping tears out of her face as she read something on her phone, "Elena?" I asked as she shot her eyes up towards mine, they were red and puffy and swollen. I don't even think she cared that the cameras were on her, "Oh h-hi!" She said as I walked over to her and sat on the couch, "You okay?" I took her hand in mine, "Oh yea...er...just homesick." I laughed slightly and looked at her. I hugged her tightly as her arms limply hugged me back, "Miss your mom and dad?" She nodded as we parted, "I usually see them every other weekend." She said smiling a bit and looking at our hands.

She squeeze my hand in reassurance, "So...I guess the introduction part is taken care of since I know your name and you know mine." Elena sniffled a smile, "Eren bragged a lot about you. Says she's your best friend?" I asked. Elena sighed and nodded looking away, "Why the long sigh?" I wondered. Her eyes were glowing so brightly...I fell in love with those baby blue eyes, "She's my best friend...but I didn't want to come here knowing that I'm 'competing' against her." She used air quotes, "And just for a guy too." She added. I threw my hand over my heart dramatically, "Ooof...just a man?"

She stammered, "N-no! I meant...you know like...you know!" Her face turned red and I chortled out laughing, "Ah I love being an actor." She shook her head and let out the most angelic laugh ever, "Don't do that! I'm already jumpy as is." I nudged her, "I am very truly dearly sincerely sorry." I said nodding, "You are a very apologetic person." She said nudging me back. We both laughed when I heard someone clanking there spoon against a wine glass. I looked through the kitchen to the other side of the entertainment room. Shane looking out at me, "Alright, sorry to say but the lovely night has come to an end! Now it's time for 5 of you to go home."

I sighed and stood up with Elena, "Good luck." Elena said patting my back, "You need it." She added, "I hate this part though..." I sighed fixing my tux, "Don't. This is too make your life with someone your gonna love." I raised an eyebrow at her words, "Oh really? Aren't you scared that I might just send you home?" A small pause and she sighed, "I wouldn't mind" She looked off, out towards the garden, "Being rejected doesn't matter." I looked down at her, "But it hurts." I defended, "It used to hurt, but if your used to it you can obviously see it coming. And it doesn't hurt after that." She smiled softly, "You fall in love with someone because you feel a connection, you don't fall in love with someone because of their looks or fame."

I smirked, "So are you saying that if I did give you a chance to fall for me...you'd take it? Despite who I am? My name and fame?" She fixed my tie, "I would." She nodded smiling up at me, "Why?" I wondered as she chuckled a bit, "Like I said, you don't fall in love with someone because of their looks. You might be Kellan Lutz, Sexy movie star...but you know you won't be sexy forever and I doubt I'll be living with this face for forever too." She pointed at herself, "Falling in love is something I can't define...but I know that you don't fall in love for no reason...it's all faith."

I watched her eyes gleam up at me carefully, "Well than...let this journey lead to whatever faith has in store for us." I took her hand and pulled her towards the next room, "Good look again." She said as she let go of my hand and went with Eren as all the ladies lined up
___

Shane stepped towards me, "So how was your night with the ladies?" He asked me, "Amazing, wish I didn't have to send six of them home." I said sighing. I meant it too, "Who is the first two to leave Kellan?" I looked from left to right, "I didn't feel a connection at all between Kayla or Emily." I started and they immediately glared at me like they could kill me. So my spider senses that were tingling were right, "Ouch. Well you heard the man ladies, say your goodbyes and your luggage is waiting in the limo outside." Emily and Kayla walked down towards me, "Your really missing out Kellan, wish you could change your mind." Kayla said seductively, "Bye Kellan, it was nice meeting you." Emily said hugging me as they walked out.

The first row consisted of Eren, Elena, Britteny, Alisha, Carrie, Chantal, Bree, Marissa, Jackie, and Maxine.

___

"Cut!" The camera man yelled and I sighed in relief before finally getting ready for bed. I waltzed up the stairs to see everyone cheekily saying...

"Goodnight Kellan!"
"Love you!"
"Sweet dreams!"

I lay in my bed soon enough...happy that I saved Elena from going home...but it wasn't going to get easier...everything would just be hard as hell...

Why did I get myself into this?
♠ ♠ ♠
Second chapter
Whooopieeeeee