Status: Getting good...

A Shot at Love

of 'a shot at love'

Elena...♥
Image

I woke up somewhere around nine a.m, I'm guessing since bright sunshine fluttered through the room. I saw a big red dot flashing in my eyes from the corner of my room, examining it closer I realized it was one of the hose hidden cameras. Great...guys all over the world are watching me drool while I sleep on live television. I sat up, rubbed my eyes, and looked over at my chosen roommate, Eren, still in a coma on the opposite side of the room.

Then something caught my eye. Next to the unconscious Eren laid a beautiful red rose, and a pink card folded neatly on the table next to her. I was instantly jealous and I ripped my head over with a sigh of relief to see a rich pink-colored rose and a card on my table as well. The flower was pretty much the same size and shape, the only difference being the color on Eren's rose. The flower on my rose had two nearly-dead wilted leaves and a dried up stem, but the actual part with the beauty was bright, tingling life and had an exotic smell to it. I looked over at the small card and picked it up with a shaky, nervous hand.

Dear Elena...

Guess who? No other than the great Kellan Lutz! Well I am having you and the other fabulous lovely ladies come to visit me individually so we can discuss how we will spend our time together. I know you ladies will need your un-ending beauty sleep, so I have decided to start at 1O:3O a.m sharp. Outside your room, walk down the hallway to the right, their will be an elevator. Take it to the bottom floor and you will see two large doors. Outside will be the garden, come meet me there. I am very excited to see you ladies so I'll be waiting!"

Sincerely yours, Kellan.

P.S ... Elena you look cute when you sleep


1O:3O? I looked over at the clock and saw that the clock dinged 9:3O. I had an hour to get dressed...I yawned and looked over at Eren who wasn't anywhere near ready to get up. I walked past her and towards the bathroom to freshen up, turning on the shower as the hot steam woke me up. I brushed my teeth and stripped out of my clothes before starting my regular routine.

___

I wrapped a towel around my frame and walked out to see Eren waking up, it was 9:4O and she was already panicking. She pushed past me with her dress and what not and barged into the bathroom. I grabbed my luggage and opened it up. I had to have something nice to present to Kellan right? I decided to pick a casual outfit. The bathroom door swung open right as I fixed my hair in my regular do, "Oh my gosh! You're look spectacular!" Eren squealed. I looked over at her dress, "Goodness are you going for a photoshoot?" I asked as she laughed, "Maybe." She winked at me before grabbing her bracelets and her purse. We both walked out together and as it said in the note I took a right and found the elevator which we both walked into. 4 floors down I was introduced to a large open space, straight across was the door. I looked from left to right, seeing hallways on both sides that had 1OO turns I could take. I could wonder and explore this place for hours on end if I wanted too...how the heck was I supposed to find the vending machines in this grand place? I ignored the temptation to look down the hallways and actually know what all the rooms for my 'house' were, but I had a mission. Which was to find this garden and get a glimpse of Mr. Kellan Lutz. I busted through the doors and right in front of me was 7O percent of the worlds plant supplies right in that garden. Few rows of marigolds, along with cherry red and bright white lilies, orange tulips, bright yellow daffodils and a variety of colors for roses.

Right near the doorway was a separate field of roses. You could see a hundred of them planted in that little patch of soil, but in front, 25 small stubs, freshly cut from the ground, were barely visible as they stuck to the soil. I walked down the sidewalk, which was surrounded with bright yellow flowers, when I saw something on the other side. I eventually walked to it and saw it was where I would be, something of 2O minutes later, where Kellan would be sitting and where I would be walking to greet him. There was a long field of grass, every blade was covered in a blanket of shade from the trees above me. Rows of benches with flowery etchings on them were placed in a similar way, like a stage. Accept one single fancy chair in front with a table of 25 roses to top it off.

I walked over to the roses and my fingers tingled. Making me want to touch the thin smooth petals of the flowers. I ignored that and walked over to sit in front on one of the stone cold benches. I sighed...the place was deserted. Then I heard a faint clank, and then louder laughing. A crowd of girls piled through the door all the way back to the mansion, all of them laughing and giggling and blushing before Kellan was even here. Looking with stars in their eyes at me and the flowers, they skipped down the sidewalk. My first reaction was panic. I jumped out of my seat and half-ran with my heels down the continuing sidewalk. I wasn't so good with large crowds. Eren was no where to be seen, she obviously ditched me a while back.

___

I half-ran once again down the sidewalk, seeing 25 girls all seated at the front benches with Kellan in the one fancy seat as he faced all of them, "We're late Eren come on!" I screamed at her. She was applying final touches of make-up to her face as we ran, "Why didn't you wake me!" She grumbled, "Are you sure I look okay?" She wondered again, "You probably have more make up than all the girls already there!" I shouted, "Oh my gosh, do I have too much make-up!?" I looked back at her, "No!"

We stopped running to catch our breathe and look cool right before our last turn, "What if he thinks I'm trying to hard?" She asked looking at herself through a portable mirror. Why did I have to open that door?

"You look fine, now come on, if he asks we're "fashionably late" okay?" I puffed before taking one last strained breathe of air and walking casually towards the garden. Every eye was on us. Kellan looked up from greeting everyone to smirk at us, "Hello ladies, come join us please." He said respectfully. We came to sit in the front, which the other girls didn't like and squished themselves in. He whispered, "Hey sleeping beauty." To me and I saw a few angered eyes from the other girls seeing how much attention I got. I flushed furiously.

We stopped running to catch our breathe and look cool right before our last turn. “What if he thinks I’m trying to hard?” She asked, looking at herself through a portable mirror. Why did I half to open that door? “You look fine, now come on, if he asks we’re fashionably late…” I puffed, before taking one last strained breathe of air, and walking casually in, every eye on us. Kellan looked up from greeting everyone, smirking at us. “Hello ladies, come join please.” He said respectfully. We came to sit in the front, which the other girls didn’t like, and squished ourselves in. He whispered “Hey sleeping beauty,” to us, and I saw a few angered eyes from other girls seeing us getting attention.

"As I was saying." Kellan cleared his throat, "I will have a date from each of you this past week. Your choice does not affect my opinion of you so don't be worried if yours is too original or too creative." He added, "Your choice does make me see a little about you, so pick something according to who you are and how you want me to see you." I felt a drop of sweat bead from the side of my face. I was never good at this type of stuff.

Up here will be some paper, a few pencils, and a box." He said gesturing to each item, "Write what you will want for us to do. Over the next week. We will do what you choose for our date and lets see if we get some sparks." He winked at the crowd. Shane stepped forward, placed the box on the table and then took Kellan's place as Kellan backed away, "Now please form a singled filed line in a well mannered fashion and-" He was cut off with every girl leaping from the benches and fighting over who goes first, "Ugh Eren...we're gonna be last-" I looked over just to find myself talking ot dust and air.

"Come on Elena!" Called Eren, second in line. How did I not see that coming?

___

At 11:3O p.m I had finally found the vending machined and had bought myself some yogurst pretzels with the 5O cents I found wedged in the back of my luggage...nice Elena...

I was leaning against the wall eating my snack when Eren came walking around the corner, wide-eyed at the sighed of me, "There you are! I've been looking everywhere for you! Do you know how to get to our room from here? I went looking for you and I swear if I hadn't found you I would be lost down here eating wallpaper past and baby acorns for a week!" I swallowed a mouthful of pretzels and nodded, "Where you get this imagination is beyond me Eren..."

"What are you doing here anyway Elena? What if you're picked first tomorrow! You need to get that make up crap off your face, take off that stunning dress and into comfortable clothes and get ready for your date tomorrow young lady!" She grumbled pointing fingers at me, "My make up isn't crappy! Besides...I'm not getting picked first. There's a one in twenty five chance and I hardly think he would pick me as his first option. I'm not exactly throwing myself at him as the other girls are including you, further more, it's only 11:3O. I'm used to getting up with like four hours of sleep, trust me!"

She rolled her eyes, "Well at least tell me how to get back to our room! At least I care if I'm picked by the beyond gorgeous Kellan waiting for me tomorrow! And I'm kind of like a mouse in a maze here..."

I looked around in the tiny pit of a room, "Uh...I never actually noted where I was going. I just wanted to find the vending machines." I said softly, "Are you serious?" She grumbled irritated, "And so the two desperate women spent the rest of the night leaving small yogurt crumbs amongst the hallways, eating wallpaper paste and baby acorn nuts until they finally found their room." I said smirking, walking out of the room, breaking off some of the yogurt and dropping it on the floor. That poor janitor after we would finish, we would only clean the yogurt drops leading to our room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Been grounded all week, so I had to write this quickly... so sorry for any spelling mistakes or rushing problems, us writers have big plans for this story so keep in touch fans ;) Every comment makes us beyond excited which makes our writing better so comment and subscribe guys! Of coarse, the silent readers always get credit too ;) but seriously comment and sub :I
... anyway hope you enjoyed the chapter, enough of my flabbering, and hope you had an awesome valentines day ... 4 days ago! XD
+Tijo