Status: Getting good...

A Shot at Love

of 'a shot at love'

Kellan...♥
Image

It was an early morning and I was hurrying to get dressed. What it's like 9? I chose Eren to be first since I really didn't focus on her all that much. I kept glancing at the letter taht she slipped under my door, probably form late at night when I was knocked out cold. I picked it up again and read it too myself.

Dear Kellan,

Do you believe in love at first sight? Cause I do!


Gosh...she just had to write that to make me feel more nervous than ever huh? She's a beautiful girl I have to admit. I freshened up and shaved before putting on a simple pair of jeans and a shirt. I spiked my short hair and then thought it looked really stupid so I messed it up again. I did the process for about 4 minutes before I gave up. I growled and waved a hand before opening my door to see Melissa, one of the other girls standing there, "Hey hot stuff." She said smirking, the cameras inside my room were on, including the cameramen stalking her. Lovely...

"Hey there! Why are you up so early?" I asked leaning against the door frame. She placed a hand on my chest seductively, "Thought I should come see you." She said as I raised my eyebrows, "And wish you good luck with that thing? What's her name." She asked grouchily. I took her hand softly and put it down to her side, rejection immediately hit her face, "Eren. Her name is Eren. I have to go, so I'll see you soon." I said walking past her as she scoffed. Hell she needs to go home asap. Ugh but that means I have to deal with her and another girl later on tonight.

I walked down the steps to see Elena up. Her booty shorts showing her beautiful toned and strong legs. Her tank top that was a V-neck. Showing how fine her body was. She was jamming out to music on her ipod. She no idea I was in the room because apparently she was playing a game too. I watched as she cursed the thing as she lost. I laughed slightly and she looked over. Oh gosh, I thought she was jamming out! We both flinched in embarrassment. She dropped the ipod out of her hands as she shot straight up. It bounded off the coffee table and her earphones came flying off, "K-Kellan! Good night- er morning! Sorry, whoops, yea so...erm..Have fun with Elena- Eren!" She stammered. I held in my laughter, "Thanks Elan, have fun with your abused ipod." I picked it up as I walked over to her, "I think you hurt the boy pretty bad." I said patting the top of the electronic.

"His name is Pablo thank you very much." She said taking it out of my hands. She sat back down and I couldn't help but burst out laughing. She smirked before clogging her ears with her headphones again as I walked out.

I kept a huge grin plastered on my face and almost forgot that the cameras were watching me. I nearly tripped over a branch that I did not see at all when I saw a sign that said...

Kellan's first date is ----> that way :D

I smirked and followed the direction until I fell upon another sign.

Keep on walking till you see the next sign ;)

I walked forever. I was tired and my feet were sore. Woah! I haven't been working out lately...maybe that's why I feel so useless today.

Attention! The sexy man reading this should walk ----> that way to find Eren:)

I turned my head a little to the side to see a beautiful picnic perfectly laid out. A red blanket with food covering every square inch. A flower in the middle of it putting a romantic edge to the date. Knives, forks, spooks. A liter of lemonade. I looked around, where is Eren? I felt two delicate hands slip over my eyes and I chuckled, "Guess who?" A voice chimed, "Hm... Santa? You happen to be a couple years late but it's alright." She laughed and she pulled her hands away and jumped in front of me.

Her beautiful silky hair fluttering in the wind as it picked up, those penetrating eyes burned into mine. Hitting the depths of my soul. Those lips that teased a smirk begged me to come closer, but hell I couldn't just make a first impression on her so damn fast!

She slowly took my hand and squeezed it, "So Mr. Lutz, why don't we go have our picnic?" She asked tugging me towards it, "Wow. You planned all this?" I asked looking at her as she nodded happily. I honestly don't like picnics...due to all the bugs and disgusting crap and germs. Yes I said germs! Did you know...never mind. I'm not going to make myself puke thinking about it right now on live television.

Eren sat across from me in her plaid dress. I watched her as she carefully placed a small plate in front of me, "So tell me about yourself." I asked her as she told me to help myself to food, "Hm...well I just turned 23. I've had a lot of good relationships in the past and stuff but...I was never really satisfied into thinking that they were The one, you know?" I nodded, "Like...the feeling you get when you're really in love? Yea I never felt that before." I smirked, "Well how do you feel with me right now?" Her cheeks flushed pink, "Nervous...shy. Is that a start?"

I laughed softly as I chewed on a granola bar, "Knowing you? It can be, you don't seem like the shy type." She giggled, "Yea but you know, a lot of girls here are! I doubt they can last." She squealed before drinking her lemonade.

"Really?" I challenged as she nodded sipping, "Who?" She cleared her throat as she put the lemonade down, "Brittney, Carrie, Chantal, Alisha, Elena-" She cut off there and looked stunned as so did I. I stopped chewing and kept a good eye on her, "Er...we..." I cut her off, "I thought Elena was your best friend?"

She nodded, "Well she is." I plastered a fake grin on my face, "How come you guys came as best friends?" Won't someone get hurt?" I wondered, "Well she's used to it." She muttered as she helped herself to a pie from. I looked at her stunned again, "What makes you so confident that you'll be here and Elena won't?"

She leaned forward and seductively said, "Oh sweetheart, I just know." And winked leaving me breathless.

__

I had another date after Eren's. I had to go with Britteny and I was pretty darn excited. She was a mysterious girl and I needed to find out more about her. I walked through the house to see Eren talking to Elena, "It was so romantic!" She squealed, "Mhm." Elena responded dully, still playing on her ipod, "I think I'm in love!" Eren recalled twirling around before plopping onto the couch, "Mhm." Elena responded, the ipod two inches from her face, "I think your not listening to me." Eren scowled, "Mhm." The girl went on as I covered my mouth from trying not to laugh.

"Hello!" Eren shrieked as her voice bounded off the walls, catching me off guard with a cold stare directly into Elena's eyes.

Elena looked up at her, "Oh my gosh Eren your back! How was the date!?" She squealed jumping up, "Thanks for listening love." Eren sighed, "It was horrible huh. I told you not to tell him about you sabotaging every relation your in-" Eren slapped her arm, "Ouch!" Elena cried rubbing the spot, "I didn't damn it!" Eren growled.

"Good...but you do know, if you wanna marry the man you gotta tell him sooner than later." Elena responded, "And if you wanna marry the man you should tell him that you are a socially awkward person who has never had a kiss, first date, or anything of that sort. Might I add, you should tell him that you haven't even gone to prom." Elena's facial expression changed and she blinked back tears or so to continue playing.

I stopped and sunk into the walls as I made it towards the kitchen. I rest my hands against the counter thinking. Sabotaging every relationship? I don't understand. Is she saying that she 'plays the field'? Leads someone on? Back stabbing? Cheating? I can't just doubt it all right now.

I took a breath and turned to see Britteny standing there, "Hey handsome! Ready for our date?" She asked smirking mysteriously, "Of course. Where too?" I asked, "First put this blind fold on and we'll go." I put out my hand as she handed me the blue blind fold and as I put it on she took my hand, "Don't run me into a wall." I chuckled nervously, "I won't love!"

___

Next thing you know I'm in a car, I could tell since I heard the purr of an engine. It calmed down a bit as we hit the road, "I hope you like it. Took me what, like an hour to think about it?" I laughed, "Alright than, we'll see." I smirked to myself as the car jolted to a stop, "Okay, one second." She said as I heard the car door slam. I felt a gust of wind as my door opening and she helped me up. She wrapped her arms around my neck and then untied the blindfold from the back of my head as it fell off.

My jaw dropped as the beautiful beach was deserted. No body but us as the sky turned a purple-orange color. I saw balloons put up to some posts and the sun against the horizon. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life. I never really stopped to watch the sunset, "Woah..."I said stunned, "Speechless?" Britteny giggled, "Very." I looked over at her as she held my hand, "So what are we doing here?" I asked, "I wanted to talk. Wow sounds so stupid." I squeezed her hand, "No! Not at all. I wanted to talk to, so tell me about yourself." I asked, "25 years just like you. Single...like you." She laughed as I joined in, "I've had boyfriends in the past but none of them seemed to be the one you know? I just did everything I could to feel it, but I couldn't and it would be wrong to just force myself into a lie."

I nodded

"I totally get you." She smiled and looked at me, her eyes glistening in the sunset as the rays started leaving earth, "Tell me a little about you." She said softly nudging me, "Where do I start?" I asked nervously, "Um...why a hot guy like yourself is on a desperate t.v show?" I burst out laughing at that one, "Long story short babe. I'm done waiting for the 'one' you know? I've tried dating co-stars to childhood friends to normal fans. They just do it for the fame you know?" She nodded, "And you should probably know that half the girls here would do that to you to?" She caught me on that one.

"My main problem is that I'm not good at catching people at it. I have so many people to go to. To ask if I should make this choice or that. I'm just hoping that no one would to that to me. But sooner or later I'll figure it out you know? Your heart tells you one thing and your brain tells you something else. It's hard to pick which one to listen to...that's when I start falling...when I can't use either or"

___

I sat there in my room as the camera hit me straight on, "Talk Kellan." A camera man mouthed. I cleared my throat, "Today was a really...challenging day. I got my first impressions and I got the first two ladies to talk to. I still have what, like 25 more ladies to talk to? Rough week." I muttered, "I loved my date with Eren. She was honest with her opinions and her things and I respect it too. Brittney's date was all about talking. I like how she opened up to me and all. I don't think I want to send either of the girls home tonight."

"Cut!" The camera man shouted as Mike, the producer walked from behind the shadows and towards the door, "Nice one Kellan." He patted my back, "Keep it up. It was a long day, go get some rest." And out he was with the crew.

I sighed and looked out the window towards the distant beach that I saw glistening in the moonlight...Brittney's right...there is a 9O% chance that half the girls here will just love me for the fame and nothing else.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my gosh! I love the comments you guys put out there for us! It really supports us! Please keep it up :)