Status: Getting good...

A Shot at Love

of 'a shot at love'

Kellan...♥
Image

It was late that night and I already went out on a date with Heather. Did not connect with her at all. 3 girls would be going home on Friday, which happened to be tomorrow and I already got three in my head...but I'm still so confused. I'll probably be up all night stressing over it.

I sighed before walking next door and knocking. I heard intense arguing between Elena and Eren. They were both fuming at each other and I couldn't help but eavesdrop, "I can't believe you ripped her ear!" Elena growled, "The bitch deserved it after what she did to me! And she was about to bash you in the face!" Eren retorted, "Oh really? And what did she do to you?! i know you don't give two shits about me! Face the fact, you just jumped in because it was the perfect opportunity-"

Eren cut her off, "The girls been adopted by a gay couple!" She shrieked, "So?" Elena laughed bitterly, "So?! Elena that's disgusting!" Elena gasped, "Eren! Don't you dare!"

"It's sick and it made me want to puke! that's why when she showed me her attitude I broke the picture frame and-" She was cut off, and I heard a swift and sharp slap thunder in the room. My jaw dropped and I heard Eren sob, "Elena!" She whimpered, "Did you forget about me!? Did you! Did you forget that my mom dumped my dad for her best friend when I was 9? Did you forget that shes a lesbian!? My mom and dad might be friends and all, and we might still have family nights but it's never going to be the same! How dare you!"

"Elena I'm so sorry I-" The door unlocked and I paced back a couple steps, pushing a camera guy out of my way. Elena opened the door as I opened my room door. I looked over at her and shut it quickly. She dabbed her eyes quickly and plastered a gorgeous but very fake smile on her face

"Hey! Are you ready?" She asked skipping over to me, "Of course I am." I responded chuckling, "Why are your eyes red?" I asked playing dumb as I stroked her cheek, gazing into those eyes, "Oh, my eyeliner poked me." She rolled her eyes pitying herself, "It happens you know." I nodded and smiled, "I think I know what you mean."

I took her hand and lead her down the stairs, all the other eyes of the remaining girls looked off at her. I was stunned because they smiled and told her to have a great night. Okay either these girls aren't as bitchy as I thought, or they all are smoking weed without me.

"So where are we off to tonight?" I asked as we walked down the side walk, "Well it's not a surprise and nothing too big." She said with less confident, "Hm...are we going to the beach?"

"No."
"A walk down the sidewalk?"
"Nope."
"Ice cream?"
"Ha ha, no!"

I looked over to the side of a dark and haunting looking area, "The park!" She squealed excitedly as we walking into the open place. Dim lights shone down on us, "Are you kidding? Are we re-playing a horror scene where someone gets slaughtered by a psycho maniac?" I asked letting go of her hand and looking around, "Are you making fun of my date?" She asked curiously, "N-no!" I stammered turning around to see her serious face.

"No! You should know by now that I have a really big mouth and that I just get over excited for stupid things." She raised her eyebrows, "Stupid?" I stammered again, "Did I say stupid? Ha ha, what I meant was..." She looked at me and smiled, "Okay too be honest I think this is why I'm not married yet.I say all the wrong things in front of women and either get slapped or something." She nodded and walking forward taking my hand, "Well I didn't slap you, and I'm pretty sure I wasn't gonna do anything mean to you either." We walked close to each other down the dark path. I smiled not knowing what else to say, "What are we going to be doing?" I asked as the cameras followed our every move. Right...I'll be forgetting that sooner or later.

"Well...are you hungry?" Elena asked, her bright eyes shining up at me. I put a hand over my stomach, "It's been growling all day." She laughed slightly, "Good because we are..." She let go of my hand and pointed into the darkest area in the park, "Going to make food!"

As she pointed her delicate fingers over to the dark area, lights shone and fell upon and beautifully laid out dinner, it was covered in a netted area so bugs wouldn't get in. BBQ grills with all sorts of food were laid out inside. She grabbed my hand, "Let's go!" She pulled me into the netted tent before zipping it back up again.

"I hope you don't mind the tent and everything. I'm a germ freak and I hate bugs. So if I see a tiny bug near my food I'll probably vomit." She said honestly taking out hand sanitizer. I laughed as she squirted some on my hand, "First thing in common I see." I said smiling down on her, "Someone I can finally relate to!"

She grabbed my hand, "Let's go!" She pulled me into the netted, big tent before zipping it back up, "I hope you don't mind.. I'm a germ freak.. and I hate bugs so if I see like a tiny bug near my food I'll probably barf." She said honestly taking out hand sanitizer. I laughed as she squirted some in my hand, "First thing in common I see." I said smiling down at her, "Finally some one I can relate to!"

___

"Wait! What do I do?" I asked Elena as we looked down at the food and then gazed at each other, "Just cause I'm a girl doesn't mean i know how to cook." She giggled, I chuckled, "Alright. How about I grill the chicken and you make the salad?" She nodded, "Alright!" She turned, her hair flipping as she made her way to the second table, the scent of vanilla was all she left behind. Man I want vanilla ice cream now...

I started grilling the chicken and no sooner than that did everything seemed to be like rocket science, "Elena...how do I know that it's done?" I asked feeling like a complete jackass, "Um..." She walked over and with her bare fingers turned it around, "It's done, it's slightly burned on the bottom." She laughed, "You touched chicken that on a burning hot grill? Damn, I could marry you already." She burst out laughing and playfully slapped my chest, "Stop flirting and start cooking!" No sooner than we started we eventually finished.

"Okay...BBQ sauce time!" I grabbed it from the table as Elena cuddled close to me watching as I shook it once thinking it was empty. I barely even squeezed the thing and a long line of red sauce squirted out onto Elena's hair and sweatshirt. She gasped, "Oh my gosh!" She squealed, "You look funny." I laughed at her, dipping my finger into her BBQ coated hair, "You know what else looks funny?" She asked turning away. I looked down to wipe my fingers and looked up to see cherry pie coming towards my face.

An angelic laugh fluttered through the night and I wasn't freaking out at all since my face along with whatever I was wearing were coated in cream. I blinked a couple times and saw the red face of this beauty standing in front of me, nearly rolling on the floor laughing. I wiped my face with a towel, "Oh that was really funny." I said chuckling before taking a step towards her, "No!" She laughed out of breath, "Yes." I said smirking before grabbing her. She squirmed in my arms laughing and I joined in reaching for one of those overly sized cupcakes Elena decorated earlier, "No!" She shrieked laughing, but I already smashed it into her face.

____

So after we finished cleaning ourselves we ate quickly while flinging food back and forth between one another, "Mmm okay, let's get to know each other more." I said chewing on some chicken, "Alright, you ask questions since I don't have any in mind." I watched as she ate beautiful. Is that even possible?

"Favorite color?" I asked, "Purple."
"Favorite food?" I wondered, "Mmm...depends."
"Favorite hobby?" I questioned, "Hiding in my home." She laughed

"No no, seriously, what do you love doing?" I asked smiling at her, "Don't make me say it cause I suck at it." She said and I could almost see her blushing in the darkness, "Oh come on now." I said scooting over to her, "I like singing, but I personally think I suck at it." I looked at her, keep a close eye on her, "Well...I'll be the judge, sing something for me." I said smirking.

She stammered, "Er...I..." I stood up and pulled her onto her feet, "Come on! Please!" I pouted twirling her around and still holding onto her hands, "I'll sing for you on another date!" I stopped and pulled her close, her face inches from mine, "Promise?" I asked smirking into her eyes, "I never break a promise." She said turning red, "Pinky promise?" I held up my pinky.

She rolled her eyes laughing, "You're so childish" She muttered but in the end she joined her pinky with mine, "Okay enough chit chat, I wanted you to watch a move with me." She said taking my hand and walking into another part of the park. We came up to a spot in the field. One of those fancy screens standing in front of a large blanketed area with pillows for us to sit against.

___

We were almost half way done with the old but romantic film, it was more like a musical but I didn't mind. Suddenly Elena stood up and jumped a couple feet in front of me, "What are you doing?" I asked as she turned to look at me, ironically Elena was mimicking what the actress on the screen was doing. She twirled around twice just like the woman on screen. I smiled and watched her.

She ordered me to stand up and so I did. She took my hand and placed it on her waist smiling up at me as I looked down on her, "There's no music." I said slightly as someone put the movie on mute. She pulled out of my hands as I watched between the actress on sceren and Elena, they both did another small twirl and did a cute little hand movement, but in Elena's hands was her ipod touch playing a romantic slow song.

She placed it carefully on the ground as it echoed through my head. I took a step forward as she stood up on my feet reminding me of a scene from Twilight, "Your a pretty good dancer" Elena said laughing as she wrapped her arms around my neck, "Your a pretty good date organizer." I responded as she blushed slightly, "Why thank you Mr. Lutz."

"So tell me...would you ever kiss on a first date?" I asked, "Well...I never really had a first date up until now. So I don't know the answer to that." I looked down at her, losing myself in her eyes, "I can't believe no one has ever asked you out." She laughed slightly, "Would you ever kiss on a first date?" She asked biting her bottom lip, "Depends...if I feel something, sure." I responded honestly, "Well what are you feeling right now?"

"I don't know how to say it." I said after a moment, "Can you show it?" She responded as I chuckled, "Really want me to?" I asked as she nodded, "Okay first off, close your eyes." She shut them close, "Relax." She let loose but still held onto my neck

"And then." I leaned in carefully and pressed my lips to hers. I caught her off guard because she tensed back up, but she kissed back softly.

Fireworks blew through my veins and blew up as my heart continued beating faster and faster. I gripped onto her waist and pulled her closer before she slowly and softly pulled away to look at my face.

I rest my forehead against as she looked up into my eyes, "Wow.."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait.
Or not :)
I'm busy but here you go!!