‹ Prequel: Untouchable
Status: **PLEASE READ UNTOUCHABLE BEFORE HAUNTED!**

Haunted

Intro #1

May 27, 2009
Source: US Weekly.com

Sneaky Little Ms. Gomez
Image

A few weeks ago, news have spread about Twilight star, Kellan Lutz, and Disney star, Selena Gomez, sudden breakup. The two have not been seen together ever since. News have spread rapidly and Selena nor Kellan have been seen all that much in Hollywood.

Although, Ms. Gomez has been a little secretive lately. Selena has been recently seen walking out of an apartment at times. Before Selena dated Kellan, she was in a relationship with actor, Steven Strait. Apparently that relationship has gone down the tubes, but could Selena possibly be with him after the breakup with Kellan?

We do not know for sure, but other sources say that Selena's relationship with Steven wasn't the "safe" relationship that you may think. Selena has been secretive lately and I'm not sure if Hollywood likes that too much.

June 10, 2009
Souce: People

Only Shoulder To Turn To
Image

Instead of Emma Roberts being the shoulder that Selena turns to, looks like Mr. Taylor Lautner has replaced that shoulder. Over the past few weeks, Selena and Taylor have been seen together on different outings in different areas of L.A. There's talk spreading about Selena being depressed and only turning to Taylor. We do not know yet why Taylor is replacing the role of best friend Emma Roberts, but rumors are saying that she is the reason why Selena and Kellan broke up.

Selena, also, turns to Kellan's best friend, Ashley Greene, although the issues involving that. "Selena is going through a ruff time. She just needs true people by her side," Taylor Lautner, spoke in an interview once.

Cheer up, Selena. Everything will be okay.

July 4, 2010
Source: JustJared.com

Selena's Sweet Escape
Image

Disney Star, Selena Gomez, decides to hit LAX airport and fly away to the islands of Puerto Rico instead of wandering the streets of L.A. for the rest of the summer. Selena left for Puerto Rico on Fourth of July and is still currently there. Did Selena get tired of the constant reminders of her relationship with Kellan? If so, she is now in Puerto Rico and distracting her mind while filming Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie and doing continuous amounts of shopping.

Selena is seen shopping for shoes, but normally a girl would be happy as she is shopping for new heels; but, Ms. Gomez is not. She has a sad and lonely look as she looks and tries on different heels. Is it because she misses her best friend, Emma, who is also her shopping companion? Or does she miss her blonde-haired boo Kellan?

It could be both, but right now, Selena is not in a happy state as she takes a break from the constant reminds of L.A.

July 4, 201
Source: TMZ.com

Not So Sad Lutz
Image

Look out London, there's a new vamp running the streets of London. Twilight hunk, Kellan Lutz, is seen not only rocking some all black aviator sunglasses, but strangely enough a smile on his face. Kellan has been traveling the world and currently enjoying his new relationship with 90210 star, AnnaLynne McCord.

You would think Kellan would be torn about the breakup between himself and Selena, but it looks to us like he doesn't give a care in the world. Kellan seems to be enjoying himself as he travels to London, Spain, Germany, and even Israel. Word on the street is, he even comes back to L.A. to visit AnnaLynne and even bring her with him.

Is Kellan really over Selena already? It's so sad how all of Hollywood has to see Selena suffer and be depressed about the breakup and then see Kellan -- a now free-spirited man be happy. But what can we say, we do have to support this vampire right here.

August 5, 2010
Source: PerezHilton.com

Is Ashley Team Kelena?
Image

Best friends, Ashley Green and Kellan Lutz, are seen together here wandering the cold streets of Vancouver while filming for their new movie, New Moon. Word on the street is that Ashley is not too pleased with her hunk of a best friend Kellan.

Why you might ask? Well, hearing upon the news of his breakup with Selena and how his and Taylor Lautner's friendship went down the tube, Ashley seems to be giving Kellan the cold shoulder. "Since she was the reason why they got together in the first place, Ashley took the breakup seriously," says another inside source.

Does this mean that Ashley is team Kelena instead of Team Kannalynne? Seems to me that she doesnt. Well, I certainly don't. Selena and Kellan were the cutest couples in Hollywood, along with their ex-pals Emma Roberts and Taylor Lautner!

TEAM KELENA! TEAM KELENA! TEAM KELENA!

August 16, 2010
Source: JustJared.com

Selena's Cute New Hair Do
Image

When Selena Gomez set foot on the red carpet at the A Time For Heroes Celebrity Carnival, there were gasps and crazy paparazzi flashing their cameras at Selena's new look. Sporting a new bob haircut, Selena looked dashing as she eagerly posed for pictures. Selena was no longer wearing a sad and depressed smile like in the beginning of the summer; she was all smiles and in such a great mood.

When asked if she got a new haircut because she is over the sudden breakup with her ex-boyfriend Kellan, she only responded, "I just needed a fresh new start, that's all."

She continued to take more pictures and get interviewed by others as the day went on. Although she didn't say that she got a new haircut because she was over the breakup, it still seems like Selena just got it for either a) a new start like she claims, or b) because she wants people to think that she's over the breakup. Which one really is it?
♠ ♠ ♠
It's finally hereeeee. :)

- Vanessa