‹ Prequel: Untouchable
Status: **PLEASE READ UNTOUCHABLE BEFORE HAUNTED!**

Haunted

Intro #2

May 15, 2009
Source: Take40.com

Emma Roberts and Taylor Lautner Call It Quits
Image

Looks like Taylor Lautner's back on the market, ladies! Word on the street is he dumped Emma because she was sleeping with someone else. *GASP* We say yawn. Who cares how it happened!

Taylor's manager had choice few words to say, stating, "[Emma's] disrespectful and incorrigible behavior has cost Taylor much time in the spotlight. She will surely never be a distraction to him again." He also added, "He now has time to focus solely on his career."

Upon asked about seeing Emma on the set of their movie Valentine's Day, Lautner said, "I'm just there to do my job and nothing else."

Harsh, man. Maybe a little tongue action between him and the female Taylor will take his mind off it.

June 2, 2009
Source: JustJaredJr.com

Emma Roberts Showcases Her New Hair
Image

Emma Roberts went into the salon as a brunette this afternoon and stepped out at night as a blonde in downtown Los Angeles.

She's currently filming her movie Valentine's Day and in talks for more big roles. Emma was also seen last week with new friend, Logan Lerman, as they headed into Koi for dinner.

Although we love the new look, we can't help but wonder if the 'do has something to do with break-up between her and Taylor?

July 10, 2009
Source: PerezHilton.com

America's Sweetheart Has A New Bad Habit
Image
Image

Dear boys and girls, do I have a treat for you!

Sweet little Emma Roberts is a drug addict! In the recent photos and interviews you've probably seen, she's been acting like our favorite transvestite K-Stew and her beau R-Pattz.

NOT JUST A COINCIDENCE!!!

E.R. used to be one of my favs among young Hollywood and now she just needs an E.R.!

Somebody send this girl to REHAB!

July 10, 2009
Source: PerezHilton.com

Let the Battle Begin
Image

HAUTNER! HAUTNER! HAUTNER!

Do you hear that? It's me choosing my side in the E.R. vs Hautner battle! What's yours?

While Emma's smoking it up with Logan and their druggie posse, my husband Taylor is dominating the world with his beautiful face! Fans gather everywhere he goes just to get a peek at him!

That's what I call true dedication!

August 17, 2009
Source: JustJaredJr.com

Taylor Lautner and Sara Hicks: Rekindling the Flame
Image

Twilight star Taylor Lautner takes his on-again, off-again girlfriend Sara Hicks for some food in Los Angeles. The couple has been reported to be "seeing a lot of each other" by a close friend.

"They've always had a certain thing for each other and it's great to see him happy after what happened a few months ago."

Taylor will be with his co-stars back in Vancouver to film some more scenes of the upcoming flick New Moon. Rumor has it Kellan and Taylor aren't getting along very well.

Guess we'll see the fireworks soon enough.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short and sweet. :)
Welcome back, bitches.