Something Vague.

It's the world we lost.

The lights, the music and the hundreds of hot girls that are barely dressed and the only thing I could concentrate on was the hand that was on my thigh. The hand that belonged to none other than Carly, this girl had it out to me. I looked over at her and saw her just talk and have a normal conversation with Garrett about god knows what but the only thing I could think about is her hand and wishing it would go up just a little bit. I watched her turn to look at me, a smirk playing on her lips. She knew exactly what she was doing to me, like it was some kind of game.

“John?”

I was thrown out of my own world of thoughts and looked over at Tim who was giving me a weird look. Her hand left my lap and all of a sudden I was able to think clearly.

“Sorry, just spacing out.”

“I thought you were already drunk.”

“Nah, you know it takes a lot for this guy to get drunk”, I said with a laugh pointing my two thumbs at my chest.

“So what happened in the studio today?”

“Please don’t bring that up; this is a no studio zone.”

“I’m with Jared”, Pat said pointing a finger over at him. “It’s just so frustrating puts me in a bad mood.”

“Me too.”

I looked over at Kennedy downing the rest of his drink with no problem at all. That’s when I followed his actions just wanting to feel some other feeling that what I’m feeling right now. I looked over at Carly and Garrett still in a very intense conversation. I looked back at Jared and watched him make a face, making me even more jealous.

“I think it’s time to go, you guys all need to wake up early.”

I just nodded my head before looking over at Carly staying put with Garrett. The anger and jealousy was too much to deal with so I started to just walk off, leaving everyone behind me.

“Please don’t do that”, Tim said looking over at his brother dancing on a very buzzed Kenny.

“The most action Kenny has gotten in months!”

“Seriously, Pat kind of looks like a guy”, he said with a shrug. “Fuck it!”

I couldn’t laugh at the scene behind me; my mind was just concentrated on other things. I looked over at Garrett giving Carly a piggy back ride. What is this girl’s deal? Once I think she likes me she does something to turn it all around. We got into the van and of course Carly and Garrett decided to sit right next to me. I kept my eyes locked to the window looking everywhere but the cute couple or else I was going to do something I would regret.

“What’s wrong man?”

I looked over at Garrett staring at me intensely as Carly placed her head on his shoulder. I took a deep breath trying to hold in a yell or possibly killing the kid.

“He’s just pissed about the studio”, Jared said from the seat in front of us, saving me.

“Awwh John”, Carly said getting off of Garrett and looking over at me. “Don’t let it get to you. Just think when all this shit is done you’re going to have an amazing record. I promise”, she said putting out her pinky with a smile.

I linked my pinky into hers and all the anger washed away at one single touch. She laughed as she pressed her lips to our hands connected and then leaned her head against my shoulder. I looked over at Garrett and it seemed like he didn’t even care. He just continued on with an argument with a very drunk Kenny.

“Don’t worry; I had a terrible day at work.”

“Some kid threw up on her”, Garrett said with a laugh. “And then told her she didn’t sound like Cinderella.”

“Little dick”, she said looking really mad.

“Do the American accent!”

“Shut up Gare.”

“Do it!”

I looked down at her and saw frustration in her eyes. She took in a breath completely ignoring Garrett’s request. I threw my arm around her holding her closer as I heard her do deep breaths trying to calm down. Her anger was just as cute as her laughs.

“Land ho!”

I watched Kenny fall out of the van onto the floor with a plop. All of us laughing at how ridiculous he was acting, especially when he’s drunk Kenny was the funniest. He crawled up from where he was and ran to the door.

“What did he drink?” Garrett asked with a laugh.

“Everything in sight”, Tim said with an exhausted look on his face. “He’s going to hate life tomorrow. This studio shit is getting to everyone.”

He looked back at me and eyed Carly in my arms as we waited for Garrett to get out of the van. I just shook my head unsure of what he meant. We all got out of the van but I just wanted to go with Carly. I wasn’t able to spend much time with her since she was connected to Garrett like she was his left nut.

“I’m not tired.”

“Me either”, she said looking over at me honestly. “Wanna go sit on the roof and do karate?”

“I’ll sit on the roof with you but I won’t do karate”, I said with a laugh. “I don’t feel like dying tonight.”

“No fun.”

I couldn’t help but to laugh seeing all the seriousness in her voice. We started to separate from the guys walking to her house. I looked over at could feel all of their eyes on me.

“John where are you going?”

“I’m not tired”, I said with a shrug before walking inside the house.

“We have to be out of the house by 6 and if I have to I’m going to drag you by your hair.”

I nodded my head at Tim’s threat not really caring, only worry I had was Carly. Every since I was younger I was always able to get some kind of read of girls. Don’t’ get me wrong I’m nothing close to a ladies mans, I’m the opposite but I usually knew when a girl was somewhat interested in me. But Carly, I got nothing. At time it felt like she might be into me and then she’ll do something to completely change my mind.

“Be careful jolly green giant”, she said as she walked through the small window.

“Well shit it’s like this house was built for midgets.”

“It actually might have not giant proof.”

I rolled my eyes with a small laugh before carefully climbing out and taking a seat right next to her. I watched her dangle her feet over the side of the house. I followed her action and took a seat next to her. We sat there in silence; all I could do was think. Think about that kiss and whether or not it meant something or was just used to shut me up. Thinking about where I stand with this girl, what this girl thinks about me. Everything crashing down on me making me even more frustrated, at this point I was impressed that I hadn’t lost hair or gained weight. I was stressing about two complete different things in my life and ironically those two things combine its self in one big ball of shit.

“Stop thinking so much or else your heads going to explode”, she said as I snapped out of it and looked over at her smiling at me. “I’ve seen it happen, not a pretty sight.”

“I bet.”

“What’s up pretty boy?”

“Just stressed out”, I said simply, sounding like her more and more every day.

“The album?” she asked as I simply nodded not wanting to give her much to what was
wrong with me.

“John I promise it will be great. You just need some time to write those amazing lyrics. Amazing doesn’t come out of your ass, you need to work on it. And I know you have it in you, I mean you made up a song in front of Wal-Mart. I really good song at that, just stop stressing my friend or else you’re going to end up some fat bald man”, she said making me laugh.

“I’m just going to cut my hair all off and get really fat.”

“You should really cut your hair”, she said with a laugh. “I think you’d look better with short hair.”

“Really?”

She just simply nodded with a smile but then turning around to look forward at the woods and nature that was all out in front of us. I always thought it was weird that a full on jungle was in the midst of a very busy freeway.

“I think short hair would look sexy”, she said leaning over and messing with my hair, my body froze at her touch. “And maybe some weight wouldn’t kill you, but I like my men skinny and lanky”, she said hitting my stomach with a laugh.

“Am I your kind of guy?”

She turned to look at me with a devious smile. “Sure.”

I sat there looking over at her and she knew exactly what she was doing. If being mysterious and really annoyingly good at it Carly would be the poster child for it. She had me wrapped around her finger and she was playing with my emotion like I was some kind of yoyo. Pushing me away and then pulling me back in, then nights like this she spun me around and threw me away like I was nothing. But I knew I was always going to come back to her.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think? (:

Special thanks to my favorites!

StolenSerenade
itsahit
checkyesjuliet
HarryPotterFreakie
DanielleOhhhh
zackyVplz
C-u-on-the-Flipside


New story, check it out if you haven't (;
http://www.mibba.com/users/stories/link-codes/334322/

Harry Potter tomorrow!
YUSSSSSSSSSSS! So stoked! (: