Sequel: Bad Blood
Status: Complete! Sequel Up Soon!

Love Shows When It's There

Jack's POV

I pulled Alex into the house and kissed him. He kissed back and leaned into me. Some would say that our relationship was going to quickly, but to be honest, it had always been that way. Just minus the kissing. We were always together. Inseparable.

"Hey Lexi," I said, resting my forehead against his.
"Hey Barakitty," he replied, humming contently. I wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling him closer, and he wrapped his around my neck. "Are Matt and Vinny in?" he asked. I smiled, knowing that he would ask that,
"Nope. They've gone to find the nearest Starbucks. Vinny wanted Coffee so Matt got off of his lazy ass and went with him." We walked through to the living room and sat down. "We've got the house to ourselves 'till they get back so you better start talking. What's up?" I said. He looked at me and knew that he had to tell me.
"Mary, her son, Caleb, and his friend, Kyle, found out I'm gay. Mary and Caleb are homophobic and Kyle...I dunno. He's creepy and looked at me really strange," he told me. I hadn't thought it would be that. I thought it would be something stupid like they broke something, he got pissed, yelled at them, Mary told him off and he left. Him being gay and living with people who were homophobic was not good.

I pulled him to my side and hugged into him.
"Lex! That's really shit baby," I told him. Them I realized something and I panicked. "Hang on! Is she putting you back into care? Are you moving again? Please tell me I'm not losing you. Please baby. Not again."
"Look, Jay! I'm not going any where. Mary's already explained that to me," Alex said soothingly, putting his hand on my cheek to show that he was serious.
"Why? Not that I have ANYTHING against it, in fact, I'm totally in favor for it, but it'll make your life a living hell more than it is, so why?" I ask him.
"Mary said that if she gave me back, it would break a promise she made to herself and to her husband, Collin," he replied. I nodded and reached down, stealing a kiss off of him. Then the front door opened indicating that Matt and Vinny were home. They walked into the living room.

"Alex? Yo man! What you doin' round here?" Matt asked. He pulled Alex into a tight hug. Alex hugged back, smiling widely.
"Had to get out of an awkward atmosphere for a while. Couldn't deal with new people," Alex replied.
"How are the Di'Angelo's then? Awkward? Nice? Chatty?" Vinny asked playfully, pulling Alex into a hug as soon as Matt let him go.
"Awkward for me. Nice for the others," Alex replied, hugging back.
"Crashing here tonight?" Matt asked.
"I invited him. Hope you guys don't mind," I cut in, saving Alex from saying that he invited himself. He looked at me gratefully.
"And it wouldn't be okay why?" Vinny said.
"I dunno. Maybe it's your time of the month and you're on a mood swing or something," Alex replied. Matt and I burst out laughing.
"I'm not a girl," Vinny insisted
"You use the bathroom long enough to be a girl," Matt replied.
"I do not," he whined.
"Aww, you know we're only kidding you Vin. You know that," Alex said, hugging Vinny from behind.

"Okay. Lex and I are about to watch Home Alone." I paused and shot Lex a 'You Have No Choice In This Matter' look, before continuing. "So, unless you wanna watch it too, I suggest you leave...now." Matt and Vinny walked out the room. I grabbed Home Alone out of it's case and stuck it in the DVD payer. Then I lay down on the couch with Lex beside me.

Lex fell asleep halfway through the movie (how, I don't know) and turned over and curled up into me. I stuck my arm around him and about an hour later, when it finished, I fell into a peaceful, happy sleep full of good dreams.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'd love to say a HUGE thank you to dreamlikemee and Just.a.Kid! This update is dedicated to you for commenting. It's the comments that keep the ideas flowing so I'd keep them coming before you loose the idea and the story fails. Thank you to all my lovely readers. I can only hope you'll help me out and comment. While writing this, I was watching Kerrang! so you can thank them if it's a good update. Also blame them if it's crap. I promise there will be more frequent updates from tomorrow until Tuesday (apart from one day)! Goodnight my lovies. Love you all =) xxxxxxxxxx