Sequel: Bad Blood
Status: Complete! Sequel Up Soon!

Love Shows When It's There

Alex's POV

I was only pissed at Jack because he'd acted unnecessarily. If he'd just left, nothing would have happened and we wouldn't have been apart last night. I, also, wouldn't have had to stay in a house with a homophobic family and a creeper who I woke up and was staring at me. I'd shut my bedroom door as well. I checked my phone to find out the time. I found a text.

From : Jacky xxx
My nose isn't broken!
If you care that is

I felt terrible for doing that to Jack. Maybe I had over-reacted. He was only sticking up for me. I had to call him to tell him I was sorry. I'd also prove it. I had to. I owed him that much. I mean, he chased me half way round the country to find me because he liked me and was an amazing friend. And I had repaid him by that? I don't think so.

I called him but he didn't pick up. In fact, he rejected my call. I hung up and tried again, but yet again, he rejected. I would just go over. I text him before I went over but I didn't say I was going over. I told him that I did care.

I snuck past Mary, not that it was that difficult since she was ignoring me, and went over to Jack, Vinny and Matt's house. I knocked three times. Matt's boyfriend, Greico, opened the door.
"Alex! You're here?" he said and pulled me into a tight hug.
"Hey man. You're here?" I asked, hugging back. I stepped inside.
"Yeah. Matt met me at the airport last night. You have no idea how much I was missing him. At least I here now," he said.
"Yeah. It's fantastic to see you again. I'm actually here for an important reason. Is Jack in?" I asked.
"Yeah. He's in his room. Just go straight up," he said.
"Thanks man," I said, hugging him once more before running upstairs and walking towards Jack's room. His door was wide open and it was obvious he was in there, seen as I could see his messed up hair on his pillow.

"You'd be better not squashing your nose, you know," I said. He jumped but didn't look round at me.
"Fuck off Alex," he said.
"No Jack. Not until you hear me out. Please?" I said.
"No Alex! Fuck off," he said.
"Jack. I'm sorry," I said, giving up.
"Alex! I said-wait, what?" he said, turning his head to face me.
"I'm sorry," I repeated.
"But...you never say sorry," he replied.
"Jack. I was in the wrong. Not you," I admitted.
"You're serious?" he said.
"I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it," I replied.

He sat up and I walked over and wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled me closer by wrapping his arms around my waist. I leaned in and kissed him and he leaned forward and kissed back. He pulled me onto his lap and our kiss deepened. He ran his tongue over my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I gave in and eventually, our tongues were battling for dominance.

Jack and I were back and I loved it!
♠ ♠ ♠
I couldn't keep them apart. It was too difficult. Okay. Please comment and let me know what you think and also subscribe if you haven't an love what you're reading. I have plenty of other stories so please give them a read too! Love you all! Xxx