Sequel: Bad Blood
Status: Complete! Sequel Up Soon!

Love Shows When It's There

Jack's POV

I couldn't believe I had Alex back. I had wanted him back since he left but I just couldn't let him back. But he'd apologized and had meant it. Alex never apologized unless he seriously had to. See, Alex was very stubborn. He didn't say sorry even if he was in the wrong. He would wait for the other person to apologize first. And because of this trait, he's lost a few mates.

Alex and I sat on my bed for a few minutes.
"You staying the night?" I asked him.
"I'm contemplating moving in," he replied.
"Babe, you should! It'd mean you were out of Mary's and it would mean that I'd get to spend all the time I want with you," I said, and kissed his jaw. He looked over at me.
"Really?" he asked, his eyes widening in disbelief.
"Of coarse Lex. I wouldn't kid about that baby," I replied, kissing his Jaw again.
"Do you think the others would mind? I really don't wanna move away from you and I seriously don't wanna live with the Di'Angelos anymore," he said, nestling his head in the crook of my neck.
"They'd be glad to have you Lexi," I told him.
"I hope you're right Jay," he replied.
"I know I am," I replied, grabbing his hand.

I lifted him up and began walking. He wrapped his arms tightly around my neck.
"Jack. Where the fuck are we going?" he asked.
"You'll see," I replied. I walked downstairs and into the front room and dropped Alex onto the couch.
"JACK," he screamed.
"What?" I asked innocently before sitting on him.
"Jack, get off the poor guy," Matt said. I looked up to the doorway and saw Matt, Vinny and Greico.

Matt and Greico were holding hands and I could tell that Vinny was jealous. Vinny had liked Matt for ages and was always dropping hints but Matt wasn't catching on. It was such a shame for Vinny. I mean, Matt was always flirting with him and although he didn't know Vinny's feelings towards him, it was still extremely unfair.

I stood up and Alex sat up. I sat down beside him and Alex swung his legs over mine. I turned to the rest of the guys. I decided to put the question out there.
"How would you guys feel if Alex was to move in?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. I'd love to point something out right now:
Readers: 137; Subscribers: 20; Comments: 13
How does this add up?
Come on. Please please please comment and subscribe. You guys have no idea how much your comments mean to me...however...
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO IS EITHER READING OR READS THIS STORY!!! 137 READERS IS SOOO MUCH MORE THAN I THOUGHT!
Can you guys maybe do me a big favor and tell this to any of your friends who have a Mibba profile and maybe get them to read. Comment back if you have please? It would mean sooo much to me. If we could get my story up to 200 readers, it would be amazing xxxx