Sequel: Bad Blood
Status: Complete! Sequel Up Soon!

Love Shows When It's There

Jack's POV

What was Lisa doing here? Did she have noting better to do than bug Alex? How did she even know where to find him? No one but us knew where we lived. There wasn't any outsiders apart from Lisa now, but before, there was no outsiders. How the fuck?

"What do you want Lisa?" I asked coldly.
"To see my boyfriend seen as I didn't get to say goodbye to him before he left," she replied innocently.
"Lisa, we broke up after you cheated so many times. You promised it wouldn't happen again and every time you promised, it did. I had enough and cut it off," Alex told her. He then reached forward and grabbed my hand. Lisa also noticed this little gesture.
"Well, I'm not giving up, even if you are a fag. I'll just use my looks an you'll be all over me like hotcakes. You know you can't resist me Lexy," she said.
"Lisa. Two words. FUCK OFF," Alex told her.
"I'll be back Alex! And that's a promise," she said.
"Whatever bitch. Oh and before you go, I thought about this and someone had to tell you. You're a fucking slut," he replied, and slammed the door on her face.

It took a lot for him to do that. I knew that. I remembered how broken up he was when he broke up with Lisa. He loved the girl. And it was understandable why he loved her. I just didn't get why she cheated on him with all the jocks. I didn't even get why he liked her. And no, it wasn't just me being jealous. Seriously. She wasn't even close to his 'type' of girl. It just sort of happened.

"Jack? Jack. Jack!" There was a hand waving in front of my face. I looked over and Alex was standing looking at me.
"What?" I asked.
"You spaced out man. What's up?" he asked.
"Nothing. I was just thinking," I replied, smiling at him.
"You sure?" he asked, retaking my hand in his.
"I'm sure," I replied.
"Okay honey. You wanna go out?" he asked, rubbing the back of his neck.
"Like on a date?" I replied. A date sounded really good.
"Well...yeah," he replied.
"Definitely baby," I replied.
"Awesome. Go grab your shoes and we'll leave now then. I'll be in the car," he said.
"Okay babes," I replied. I ran upstairs and grabbed my shoes, shoving them on and tying the laces. My phone buzzed in my pocket. I pulled it out.

1 New Message

I opened it quickly.

From Lexi xxx
Grab my leather Jacket will you?
It's freezing I'd grab yours as well xx
Love you

I laughed to myself before grabbing our leather Jackets and shoving mine on. Then i headed out. Alex was right. We would need Jackets. I hopped into the front seat beside him.
"So, where are you taking me?" I asked.
"You'll have to wait and see," he replied.

I loved him, but he frustrated me sometimes!
♠ ♠ ♠
Readers: 145; Subscribers: 21; Comments: 15
That's gone up. Let's keep working on it to get this to 200? I'd love you guys soo much xxx

Thanks again to Let_It_Roll. You've been awesome at commenting. Love you all though. Thanks to all who are reading, commenting or subscribing 'cause without you, this story would not work xxx