Sequel: Bad Blood
Status: Complete! Sequel Up Soon!

Love Shows When It's There

Alex's POV

I hated to see Jack cry. Especially knowing I was the cause of the tears. That made me feel like shit. Well, more than I did at that point, which I didn't know was possible.
"Jacky, I'm gonna be fine. Hell, I am fine, just not as good looking. And thanks to your logic of getting everyone to look for me, I didn't loose as much blood as I could have," I said to him.
"I know, but I can't help but feel that it was my fault you're here. If I'd stayed, maybe you wouldn't be," he told me.
"Jack! If you hadn't left, both of us would have been in hospital worse than I am," I said.
"But still...it's my fault you're here," Jack insisted. He always blamed himself for stuff.
"Oh, would you just shut up?" I asked before puling my hand away from his, putting it on the back of his neck and pulling his face down close enough before kissing him.

"Eh-hem, we're still here," Matt's voice said. I looked over and saw Matt, Vinny, Greico, Zack and Ross all standing at the end of my bed. I must have been so lost in Jack that I didn't notice them all.
"You scared the shit out of us, you dick," Greico said. I felt Jack flinch from the harshness in his voice.
"Whoa, it's not exactly my fault I got beaten up. It's Caleb's," I said strongly.
"Yeah right. If you weren't making friends with the wrong type, we wouldn't fucking have this problem," he replied.
"Caleb is NOT my friend for fuck sake! Would a friend do this to you?" I said, motioning to my face.
"A good friend for you would! You weren't that pretty before Gaskarth. In fact, it's a definite improvement. Thank god Jack did this for you," Greico snarled.
"You wanna repeat that you dick?" Jack said suddenly.
"Jack, calm down. I'll handle it," I said.
"Aww. You making sure that your little boyfriend doesn't end up like you?" he sneered.
"Calm down baby. It's okay," Matt said, putting his hand on Greico's.

Greico turned around and sharply slapped Matt with the back of his hand. Matt's eyes filled with tears as Greico realized what he had done.
"Baby, I'm sor-"
"Get out," Mat said coldly.
"But baby," Greico begged.
"I said get out and go home Alex Greico! Never come back! It's over," Matt said harshly before shoving him out of the room. We all saw the heartbreak on Matt's face. He loved Greico with everything he had. We never saw that coming.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading. Hope you guys are enjoying it so far. Comment, Recommend and Subscribe if you are