Sequel: Bad Blood
Status: Complete! Sequel Up Soon!

Love Shows When It's There

Matt's POV

I stood there with tears in my eyes and my heart in pieces. He may have slapped me, yelled at Alex and just been an utter dick, but seriously, I loved him more than I thought I could love anyone. I blushed every time he complimented me. I smiled every time he did. My day brightened up when he was there. It was just so much and I lost it all.

"Matt. Are you okay?" Alex asked me warily. I just looked at him with tear filled eyes and he knew the answer immediately. He opened his arms and I walked over before falling onto them and beginning to sob.
"Shh Matt. It'll be okay. Everything happens for a reason yeah?" Alex said hugging me tightly. Alex was always the best at comforting people. He was the most sympathetic.
"I guess," I said through tears.
"It'll be fine," he assured me.

I just nodded into his shoulder.
"Vinny. I think maybe you and Matt should go to get yourselves some food and don't you even try to say you're not hungry Matt because we all heard you stomach. You too Vinny. Go, now," Jack said.

I stood up from Alex's arms and Vinny and I went to get some coffee and something to eat. When we reached the Cafeteria, we stopped and looked for somewhere to sit.
"Hey, what you wanting? I'll buy it, you go and find a seat," Vinny said.
"Can i just get a coffee and a mars bar or something like that?" I asked.
"Yeah, go find us a seat. I'll be over in a minute," he said before walking away.

I sat down at the furthest away table and couldn't help but think how sweet Vinny was being. I mean, he was gay but I never noticed him before really. And to be honest, he was actually good looking. I mean, really good looking. Actually, he was better looking that Grieco. Why hadn't I noticed Vinny before? And to think he was right there in front of me all that time. And when ever he smiled, the sun seemed to get a tad bit brighter. Oh God! Was Vinny the one making me feel the way I did towards Grieco?
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? No one's gonna judge you! If you like this story, let me know. If you think there's a few things I could do better, say. No one's ever gonna judge you personal opinion. Thanks for reading so far