Sequel: Bad Blood
Status: Complete! Sequel Up Soon!

Love Shows When It's There

Vinny's POV

I could tell that Matt was happy with my movie choice! I only chose it because I knew it was his favorite movie. I know, stalker much? Not really...I had heard him mention it and how much he loved it so I just kinda guessed that he still loved it a lot. More than Jack loved Home Alone! That brought up a fair discussion with him and Jack.

The movie had finished and I looked over at Matt, who'd fallen asleep. So much for loving the movie! Well, he was really tired! I thought about waking him and telling him just to go to his bed, but he looked so cute that I couldn't bring myself to. Instead, I switched off the DVD and took the half empty ice cream pots back through to the kitchen.

I heard the front door open and close again! I thought we'd told them to call us! The person back then wandered through to the kitchen! It turned out to be Zack!
"Hey man," he said, smiling at me slightly.
"Hey! I thought we told you to call us when you wanted to come home," I said, smiling back.
"Yeah...well, it was only me coming back so I didn't wanna interrupt your movie," he replied.
"Yeah, I guess," I replied. Zack walked over to the fridge and pulled it open.
"Man, there's no food in here," he complained loudly.
"Shh! Matt's asleep," I hissed at him.
"Aww. I'm sure we can handle a grumpy Matt," Zack replied, but he lowered his voice.
"Hmm...maybe you can..." I replied

"D'you like Matt?" he asked me.
"Of coarse! He's like my best mate," I replied, avoiding the real answer.
"Come on Vinny! You know what I meant! Do you like him?" he asked.
"Yeah...I kinda thought that was obvious..." I replied.
"Honestly? You don't show it," Zack said, looking shocked.
"Seriously? I don't?" I replied. I thought like everyone knew

"Yeah! You're really good at hiding it Vin!" I froze like a deer in headlights when that sentence was said! Merely because of who said it!

Matt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I know it's been a while but thanks for baring with me! Another filler, I know. Thanks to sk8terchick for commenting!

Also.....if anyone of you do have stories, send me them! I will give them a read. Thanks to my readers, subscribers, recommenders and commenters as well as anyone else that has anything to do with this story.

I will update as soon as I can