Sequel: Bad Blood
Status: Complete! Sequel Up Soon!

Love Shows When It's There

Matt's POV

A grin fleeted over my face when I heard Vinny saying he liked me. I couldn't help myself but to butt in. What a way to let someone know you're there when they just said that they liked you. Not quite the way you're supposed to.

"Yeah! You're really good at hiding it Vin," I said. I saw him freeze up.
"I'll leave you guys to it," Zack said awkwardly, and rushed out. Vinny turned around and faced me.

"H-how much of that did you hear?" he stuttered, blushing.
"Enough to know that you like me," I replied.
"O-oh," he stuttered.
"Vin, I'm okay with it! Why didn't you tell me before?" I said.
"Y-you had Greico and you know how he gets..." he said.
"Well, Greico didn't control my life and he certainly doesn't now," I replied.
"I thought that y-you'd h-hate me if I told you," he told me.
"Vin, you're my best mate! I could never hate you. Especially not now," I said, walking towards him slowly.
"How?" he asked me. "I just admitted to liking you! That's got to make it awkward surely."
"Because..maybe I like you too," I said, reaching where he was.
"What?" he asked looking completely shocked.
"Yeah! And I can prove it," I said.
"How?" he replied. It was obvious he thought I was joking.
"If I didn't like you, would I do this?" I asked before leaning in and pressing my lips to his.

After too long, he began kissing back. I broke the kiss and looked at him.
"No, I guess that you wouldn't," he replied.
"Exactly. Now d'you believe me?" I asked him.
"I think so, but I'm not completely sure," he said slyly. I knew exactly what he was doing.
"Really? How about this one?" I said, leaning back in and wrapping my arms around his waist before kissing him. I bit his bottom lip and pulled on it. Catching me off guard, he snaked his tongue into my mouth and soon they were fighting for dominance. Reluctantly we pulled away for air.

"Okay, I think I'm convinced now," he said.
"Glad to hear it. Although, just let me know if you ever need convincing again," I replied.
"I'll hold you to that," he replied, smirking.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay! I've finally done it!!! Matt and Vinny's relationship has began!
I thought I might say that this chapter is for my main commenter, sk8erchick! Seriously.Thank you for all your comments. It's awesome to know that you love the story.

I'll do my very best to update tomorrow. Please comment, subscribe and recommend if you're enjoying the story so far.