Sequel: Bad Blood
Status: Complete! Sequel Up Soon!

Love Shows When It's There

Jack's POV

I was so fucking pissed off at Caleb! After seeing Alex like that! It terrified me 'cause Alex Gaskarth NEVER got scared, no matter what. The only time I'd seen Alex scared, was when Dan died. Alex was terrified then. He thought he'd never be able to carry on. He was scared that he'd go down the same path that Dan did. I promised him that I wouldn't let him. That I'd always be there for him and that I'd never leave him.

Sadly, I couldn't keep that promise 'cause of those bloody social workers. But I had followed him so that made up for it did it not? Anyway, my point was that Alex never got scared and that I was gonna kill Caleb for making him 'cause I loved Alex!

"You alright now baby?" I asked him when we were half way home.
"Yeah, a bit babe. Thanks for coming with me," Alex replied. He sounded more normal, but I could still tell he wasn't completely back to being Alex! Not the Alex I knew anyway. I knew immediately that he needed comfort and although it wasn't the best form of comfort, I placed my hand on his and entwined them together. I felt Alex relax a lot. I smiled to myself at how gorgeous Alex was. If perfect was a person, it'd be him. Maybe that was just my feelings judging my thoughts but I dunno. All I knew was that Alex was gorgeous, and he was a great guy who had guts.

We got into the house and Alex and I each grabbed half of his stuff and I kicked my car door shut. I then somehow locked my car and Alex and I walked into our home. We went upstairs and unpacked everything. I helped him pin up his posters after me telling him he could and when we were finally finished, I was exhausted. I grabbed Alex by the waist and pulled him down to sit next to me. I was so happy and excited at the fact that he was moved in and lived there, but I was also extremely shattered considering that it was half two in the morning.

"Come to bed, baby. I'm tired," I said, putting on a puppy dog face.
"So am I baby, so am I," Alex said. I lay back and Alex rested his head on my chest.
"Comfy Lex?" I asked him as he snuggled into me.
"Mmhmm," he replied as his eyes closed over.

I thought he'd be out quickly and I would be too.
"I love you," I said, just as I was drifting out of consciousness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so this is just a quick note to say thanks to Hot Chelle Rae for your comment! Thanks for not giving up on me xD Okay, so I'll update later :) Love you all! Recommend, Comment and subscribe if you like what you're reading :')