Sequel: Bad Blood
Status: Complete! Sequel Up Soon!

Love Shows When It's There

Alex's POV

The day after that turned out even worse for me 'cause Caleb had decided to tell the whole school I was gay. Everyone was giving me homophobic looks and so many guys had came up to me asking for a blow. By the end of the day, I was furious.

As soon as the bell rang, I stormed out of class and right up to Caleb. As soon as he turned around, I cracked him in the jaw.
"What the fuck Gayskank?" Caleb yelled.
"What the fuck d'you think you're playing at Caleb?" I yelled back.
"Oh, I see you saw my little...present," he replied, smirking.
"Present? You're a dick," I said. He suddenly swung for my nose, which I blocked and countered. We continued on like that until Caleb's mate grabbed my arms.
"Get the fag," he yelled to Caleb. Caleb started laying into me. I wrestled out of his friends grip and Caleb ended up punching his mate in the face. In the end up, the both had me cornered.
"What d'you recon we do to the fag?" Caleb asked his mate.
"I dunno... I recon he could make a good punching bag," he said. Where the fuck was Jack? Caleb and his mate started laying into me and soon there were huge bruises forming all over my body.

"What the fuck is going on?" I heard an all too familiar voice saying.
"JACK," I screamed.
"Lex?" Jack yelled. He caught on to where I was and body tackled Caleb's mate. Jack and him began to fight. I noticed Caleb was slightly absorbed in what was going on with his mate and Jack. I grabbed his arm and twisted it up his back. He screamed out in pain. I shoved him to the ground and kicked him in the side.
"Have a taste of your own medicine," I said to him. Caleb stood up and instead of fighting me, he ran away.

I looked over to Jack and Caleb's mate. Jack was loosing. Fast!
"Jack, go! I'll handle this," I said. I pushed Jack out of the way of a punch while ducking. Jack stepped back a bit.

Caleb's mate punched me in the gut and although it hurt a lot, I continued fighting. I got Caleb's mate on the ground too and when he got back up, he followed Caleb's lead, and ran away. The crowed we had gained, broke up and I turned to Jack. I quickly grabbed his hand and ran to the car. When we got in, I drove until we were home. Jack and I climbed out and we got into the house. We went through to the kitchen and I sat Jack up on one of the counters. I got out the first aid kit.

"Babe, look at me,"I said. Jack raised his head. He was messed up. His nose was burst, his eye was bruised and he had a cut across his cheek.
"How do I look?" he asked, with a smirk.
"Sexy as always, Jack. This is gonna either sting, or really hurt," I said. I saw him brace himself for the pain and I saw him wince as I cleaned the cut on his cheek. I then cleaned up his nose and he looked almost completely fine apart from the small cut, still there, the slightly swollen nose, and the black eye.
"How do I look now?" he asked.
"Ten times more sexy, if that's possible," I said
"You're such a suck up," he said. I just smiled at him.

Matt came walking through the kitchen door suddenly. Jack and I turned to face him.
"Oh my God Alex! What happened to you?" he asked, as he walked over.
"I got into a fight...with Caleb," I told him. He took the first aid kit from my hands.
"Sit up there," he said, pointing to beside Jack. I did as I was told. "This'll sting."

He cleaned my face up, which did sting a lot.
"What are we going to do with you Gaskarth?" he sighed.
"I dunno, put me in a box?" I said.
"Y'know? That may just work," he replied and we all laughed.
"Yeah, it might," I said.
"No more fights, alright?" he said.
"Okay Matt. Just remember, you're not my mother," I said, laughing.
"Yeah yeah Gaskarth," he said, walking out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, sooo sorry for the long wait guys! Okay, so I'm making a competition that I kinda stole from another writer xD Pretty much, the competition is : Make a banner for this story and send me a link, I will choose the best one and whoever wins, will get written into the story xD Sound fair?

Thanks again to Hot Chelle Rae xD Love your comments

Comment, subscribe and recommend