Sequel: Bad Blood
Status: Complete! Sequel Up Soon!

Love Shows When It's There

Alex's POV

So, you're probably wondering where I went for nine hours. I couldn't deal with anything anymore, so I took a run and found a perfect spot in the park. It was among the trees at the back and no one can see it, but it can see everyone. I just sat there the full time and cried it all out. The other reason is that I met Rian again.

I hugged into Jack as Matt flew off the handle at me, and I couldn't help but well up again when Matt said 'phone.' After finding that out, I just couldn't handle seeing it at that moment in time. It was from that phone that I'd found out my only real family member, my aunt, was murdered. By my uncle.

After Matt had finished his rant, I pulled away from Jack and went upstairs, pulling my guitar out of her case and strumming her to make sure she's in tune. I sat for an hour making up a new song and decided I needed an opinion. I put down Kayla and went downstairs and to the living room door. Jack looked over at me. I put my finger to my mouth in a 'shh' gesture, and motioned him to come over to me.

"I'll be back in a minute guys," Jack said, before standing up and walking to me. I grabbed his hand and walked upstairs. I then pulled Jack into our bedroom and sat him on the couch. Then I grabbed Kayla again. Jack caught on immediately.

I strummed a few times before beginning to sing the lyrics.

"Get me out of this place, before I cause more damage,
a small price to pay for building houses out of matchsticks;
and when things get too hot, you've got me to blame for,
every fire that breaks out in every lover's name

Don't forget, we've got unfinished business,
stories yet to unfold,
tales that must be retold,
and I regret not knowing when to put an end to all this madness,
keeps me wanting,
keeps me wanting more...

Sell me out I'm yesterday's old news,
phrases left on paper,
black ink bleeding through
the pages where we made our history.
Call me foolish,
I feel hopeless...

Running from lions, never felt like such a mistake
Running from lions, never felt like such a mistake
Running from lions, never felt like such a mistake
Running from lions, never felt like such a...

Don't forget, we've got unfinished business,
stories yet to unfold,
tales that must be retold,
and I regret not knowing when to put an end to all this madness,
keeps me wanting,
keeps me wanting more..."

I finished strumming and looked up at Jack, who's Jaw had fell open.
"That bad, huh?" I asked.
"More the opposite. That was amazing babe. Just...wow," he said.

I still wasn't ready to tell him why I was upset, and where I was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, guys, this was rushed 'cause I've just realized that I've got ANOTHER update to do, and I'm shattered. Thank you so much to my once again commenter MySelfishRomance. :)

Comment, recommend and subscribe.

Thanks to everyone who's reading this.