Sequel: Bad Blood
Status: Complete! Sequel Up Soon!

Love Shows When It's There

Jack's POV

I could tell that Alex was still hiding stuff from me, but it was the boys privacy and I respected that. I guess he just wasn't ready to tell me. Sure, it annoyed me, but I didn't care! I understood that Alex needed to be comfortable with telling me. I was not going to force him. I don't want him to push me away, like I did to him...maybe that's why he wouldn't tell me...

"Okay. I think we may both be thinking it...we need to talk about what happened two days ago," I said, as Alex absentmindedly walked over to the window.
"What? No we don't," Alex scoffed as he stared out of the window, blatantly lying to me.
"Alex! You know I can tell you wanna talk about it. You're not pissed even slightly that I yelled at you, made you cry, and then came crawling back?" I said.
"Yeah, I may be pissed, but I don't want to stir things up and ruin it between us again," he said, still not looking at me.
"Why are you pissed though?" I pressed. I knew Alex had a lot going on, but he needed this, and I brought it all on myself if I was honest.
"Cause you screamed at me for no reason," Alex said, loudly. He spun around to face me, and began pacing.
"No, you dragged me into a fight," I said. I saw Alex getting very riled up.
"No! I needed help and called you! You had a choice. You could have gone and got Matt or something, or you could have done what you fucking did. It was you're choice," he said, louder.

I knew he needed to get this out, but I didn't know how it was going to end. For all I know, Alex could lash out...I hadn't thought about that at all. The thought of Alex even coming near to hitting me just...my God!

But Alex did something that certainly I didn't expect. Instead of lashing out, or walking away, or yelling at me, he quickly closed the distance between us, and kissed me. I kissed back and he wrapped his arms around my neck. I wrapped mine around his waist and we stood like that for a while. Alex pulled away first, resting his head on my shoulder.

"I hate fighting with you, Jack," Alex told me.
"I hate fighting with you too baby, but seriously. Please just don't bottle anything up from me," I told him. "I feel like you can't trust me when you do it."
"Okay, yeah, I was annoyed that you just completely cracked, made me cry, and stormed out. You made me feel like it was my fault and that I was pretty fucking pathetic. I hate feeling like that, Jack," he admitted.

Shit! The boy knew how to make me feel guilty...

That was how he felt when Dan died!

I made him feel like that again!

Hell!
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so insight to how Alex felt and I made Jack feel bad x Oh well, things do get better...at some point xD Okay, can't remember who commented so thanks if you did. Alright, I'm back. I will update again soon.

Comment, Recommend and subscribe if you're enjoying