Sequel: Bad Blood
Status: Complete! Sequel Up Soon!

Love Shows When It's There

Ross’ POV

When whoever was kissing me pulled away, I opened my eyes to see Zack standing in front of me.
"Zack. I ne-"
"This is your last chance," he said, smiling.
"I'm not gonna fuck up again! I regret every time I hurt you. I need you Zack," I told him.
"And I need you, but I can't put myself through all that again. If I do, you're dead," he replied, chuckling. "I see you opened my present."
"And you opened mine?" I asked, cautiously.
"And loved it. Thank you," he told me, smiling.

Zack stepped closer to me and wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his head on my shoulder but his head shot up.
"What is it?" I asked.
"You're freezing," he replied, chuckling again. "C'mon. Get your guitar. We'll go inside and get you all warmed up."
"Okay...you're right actually. I didn't realize I was cold 'til you pointed it out," I told him.

I grabbed my guitar and case, before taking Zack's hand and we walked into his house. He took my guitar off of me and ran upstairs with it, before coming back down with a blanket. I took off my jacket and followed him through to the living room. Zack then sat on the couch and pulled me onto his knee, wrapping both his arms and the blanket around me. I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Honestly Zack, thank you so much for taking me back. I will not hurt you," I told him.
"And believe me when I say that I believe you. Why don't we watch a movie?" he asked.
"Sounds like fun. What are we watching?" I asked him.
"I got Les Mis for my Christmas...you wanna watch that?" he asked me.
"Oh my God yes," I squeaked. Les Mis was my favorite musical.

I got off of Zack and he went over to his TV and put it on. He then went through to his kitchen and came back with movie snacks. He sat them on the table and pulled it towards us before sitting back down. I curled up beside him and grabbed the remote and the popcorn, before pressing play and kissing my temple. I sighed, contently before putting my full concentration on the TV. I couldn't wait for "On My Own" to begin. I loved that song. It was such a beautiful song and Lea Salonga had such an amazing, beautiful voice.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, it's not been THAT long, but still lol Sorry for the wait xD Also, I'm sorry that it's really shit xx

Okay, so I'll be adding in HotChelleRae's character soon :D And so that we are all clear, Les Mis is short for Les Miserables, a french musical. On My Own is a very beautiful, powerful song and it's amazing. Les Mis is my second favorite Musical, my favorite being Sweeny Todd xD

Thanks for reading and feel free to comment :)