Sequel: Bad Blood
Status: Complete! Sequel Up Soon!

Love Shows When It's There

Jack's POV

I woke up the next morning with a smile on my face as memories of the night before replayed in my mind. I opened my eyes to find Alex snoring softly, with his head a little bit away from me, but one arm and a leg draped over me. He was adorable. I just wish we got to spend more time together. Alex was constantly studying and we were all working jobs to keep us on our feet. I got a long break and worked next door to Alex though, so from time to time, I went to see him. I worked in a small candy shop called Bakers Bonbons. Alex worked in the small music shop beside it, Ultimate Rockstar. He loved it in there. If he wasn't with me, or he wasn't studying, he was there.

Alex's eyes started to flutter open and I looked at the clock.
"It's six babe. You wanna sleep for half an hour more, or are you showering?" I asked.
"Hmm...sleep sounds temping but I need a shower," he replied sitting up and pushing his fringe out of his eyes.
"Okay babe. I'll get your clothes for you. What are you wearing?" I asked him.
"Hmm...I dunno babe. If you wanna, you can decide," he said, smiling sleepily at me.
"Alright. I'll decide for you. You just go for your shower," I told him. He nodded and kissed my cheek before walking away and into the bathroom.

I chose out his clothes for him before getting mine. For him, I chose out his best and most fitting black skinnies, his back and white checkered shirt, and a black t-shirt. Along with them, I pulled out his black and white converse with his black hoodie. I got out his black beenie hat and laid it all out for him. For me, I chose my Blink 182 t-shirt, my black Foo Fighters hoodie, a pair of black skinny jeans and some black hi-tops. I then used Alex's straighteners to straighten my fringe and went downstairs to make breakfast.

When Alex joined us, I handed him a plate of food, but he just looked at it and shoved it back.
"Have you got something against my cooking?" I asked, in mock surprise.
"No babe. I'm just not hungry," he said laughing.
"D'you want anything?" I asked him.
"No, I'm okay babe," he said.
"Alright. I guess I'll have to eat yours," I said and tucked into his plate.

Everyone else had been downstairs before us and were already finished. As soon as I was done, we all went out to Alex's car. As soon as everyone was in and belted, Alex turned on the stereo and began to drive to school. We reached the school quite quickly and Alex stopped the engine. Loads of people looked over at him like he was a piece of crap, but he just smiled at them and walked on.

When we got into the school building, we noticed a new girl, who looked pretty lost. She had beautiful dark skin and beautiful brown eyes. Her hair was sitting perfectly and she was extremely pretty. If I wasn't gay, I probably would have tired to date her. But no one could be more perfect than Alex, in my eyes. Alex noticed her and walked over confidently with a heart-melting smile.

"Hi. You're new here? What you looking for?" he asked her politely.
"Hi...I'm, uh, looking for my locker," she told him quietly. She seemed quite shy.
"Oh, it's just beside mine and Jack's," he told her, pointing over at me. I waved awkwardly.
"Oh, okay. That's... cool," she said, blushing.
"Oh. You don't even know who I am. I'm Alex. Alex Gaskarth," he said, laughing.
"Nice to meet you Alex. I'm Michelle. Michelle Reed. Call me Chelle," she said, giggling.
"Nice to meet you Chelle. Come on. I'll show you to your locker," he said. We walked over with her and went to our lockers.

"That's your one there," Alex said, pointing to it.
"Thanks Alex," she said, slightly more comfortable now.
"That's quite alright," he said. I loved Alex for his friendliness. He was soo nice.
"So, what you in first?" I asked her.
"Erm...English with Mr. Monroe," she said.
"You're in my class next. You don't even need to worry about sitting beside a stranger. The only seat left in that class is beside me," I told her with a smile.
"Awesome," she said, smiling back. The bell rang and Alex and I hugged quickly and Alex snuck a quick kiss on my cheek before Chelle and I went to English and he went to Maths.

"So... are you and Alex like best friends... or something more? 'Cause that'd be totally adorable," she said quietly in English. I smiled slightly, texting Alex telling him she'd said and asking if I was to tell her we were friends or what. He text back that I could tell her and the smile turned into a grin.
"Jack? Is my question getting answered?" she laughed.
"Keep it down, but yeah...we're best friends.... but also something more..." I whispered.
"Oh my God. I thought that. That's actually adorable," she said. "I don't wanna be pushy, but are you gay or bi or..."
"I'm gay. So's Alex," I replied, laughing. I liked her already. "What about you?"
"Straight," she replied. "But I totally wanna do a gay pride walk."
"Alex and I'll take you one day," I told her chuckling before looking down to read the text from Alex.

"Jack! Get To The Bathroom Now! Help!"

My eyes widened in fear as I felt myself go pale. I could use that to get to the bathroom, technically.
"Sir... can I got to the bathroom?" I asked.
"Yeah, sure Jack. Are you okay?" he asked.
"Feeling kinda ill," I replied, getting up. "I'll be back," I told Chelle. She nodded at me.
"You look it. Come back when you feel better," he said. Mr. Monroe was pretty cool.
"Thanks Sir," I said and walked out of class. As soon as the door was shut, I ran to the bathroom. As I approached, I could hear Vinny crying, Zack trying to calm him down and Rian asking Alex what had happened, but Alex wasn't making a sound. I walked into the bathroom and found Matt on Vinny's lap. Matt was covered in blood and Vinny was sobbing. Zack was beside Vinny with his arm around him, trying to tell him it was gonna be okay. Then I saw Alex.

Alex has tears streaming silently down his face, he was extremely pale. Alex was sitting against a wall with his knees at his chest and looked like he had seen death. I hadn't seen him like that since Dan. I immediately ran over to him.

"Lex, babe. What's happened?" I asked. He looked up, saw me and broke down. I sat beside him and pulled him onto my lap. He sobbed into my shoulder.
"Alex! You need to tell him," Zack said as Alex curled into me, closer.
"We need to get them to the hospital," Vinny sobbed.

I nodded, picking Alex up. He hugged into me tighter, shaking and sobbing. What had happened?
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. So, I got a little carried away with that chapter... xD I needed to add some drama as well as HotChelleRae's character. There was some Jalex at the start and ended with some drama. Okay, new question for you all. What do you think has happened to Matt and Alex?

Thanks to my all new reader and commenter, theallnewme :) This chapter's for you, and also to introduce you to Chelle :) Okay guys, please comment and tell me what you think? Another question, do you all want me to start writing Chapters this long? Or is this too long?

Let me know guys x Thanks to you all for reading :)