Sequel: Bad Blood
Status: Complete! Sequel Up Soon!

Love Shows When It's There

Jack's POV

When we arrived at the hospital, the nurse immediately grabbed Matt off of Zack and got him onto a stretcher before pulling away. I still really wanted to know what was going on. Alex was still sobbing into my shoulder, Matt was out cold with blood all down him, Vinny was one the verge of completely breaking down, and Zack was completely calm. I didn't know whether to freak out, be calm or ask questions. I was honestly so confused. I settled for comforting Alex.

"It'll be okay babe. Everything'll be fine," I said into his hair, kissing the top of his head. He began shaking violently and his breathing picked up. "Alex, babe, calm down. Please," I begged. Alex continued to shake. "Alex, it'll be fine," I said as tears began to form in my eyes.
"Jack, d'you want me to..?" Zack asked, but I shook my head at him.
"Thanks though," I said quickly. He just nodded, forcing a smile.

The next few hours were torture for us all. We were all worried about Matt, Alex, and Vinny. Vinny had calmed slightly to the point where it was the occasional tear, but he still looked round whenever a nurse or Doctor came through the door. We had heard nothing about Matt yet, so we were all on edge about that. Alex however, had stopped crying and talking. He pushed me away and went over to the other side of the small waiting room. He sat on the ground, put in his earphones and didn't talk to anyone.

A doctor walked through the door and walked towards us. Alex pulled out his earphones and looked up, pausing his music. Me and everyone else stood up.
"H-how is he?" Vinny asked.
"He's awake. He's was asking if Mr. Merrick and Mr. Gaskarth were okay. You may all go and see him, if you wish," he said.
"Yeah. We'll go. Thank you," I said. I shook his and and we all went out of the door. We found Matt's room and Vinny ran over to him and hugged him, kissing his cheek.

"Matt! Are you okay? Please say you are? What happened?" Vinny asked, sounding extremely worried. Matt just chuckled, putting on that familiar smile of his.
"Vin, I'm fine. Just a bunch of jocks. Nothing I can't handle," he replied.
"Obviously," Zack snorted. "Hey man." Zack walked over and hugged Matt.
"Hey Zack," Matt said, hugging him back. "Jack! Wait, how did you all get here! And where's Alex?" Matt asked, suddenly going serious.
"Here," Alex said in barely above a whisper.
"Lex. C'mere," he said, opening his arms. Alex, who had tears filling his eyes once more, shook his head.

"Does anyone know why you're like that Lex?" he asked softly. Alex shook his head again.
"I-I can't bring myself to tell them..." he replied quietly. Seeing Alex like that was killing me.
"Do you want me to?" he asked Alex, concerned. Alex nodded.
"I'm, eh, gonna go get some air," he said, before walking out. I was about to follow him.
"Jack. Leave him alone for a bit. Plus, you need to know this," Matt said. I nodded before sitting down beside Zack.
"Matt, tell me. What's wrong with my boyfriend," I said.
"Well..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha! You guys thought you were gonna find out this chapter, didn't you? Yeah! I know! I'm cruel! Don't hate me!

Thanks to HotChelleRae for commenting, and giving me a big smile as well as making my day

Okay, so you all know Matt's okay now. What do YOU guys think's wrong with Alex? Comment and let me know. Thank you to all my readers. I'm gonna be updating as much as I can

Thanks for reading :) Your comments are ALWAYS welcome