Sequel: Bad Blood
Status: Complete! Sequel Up Soon!

Love Shows When It's There

Zack's POV

We sat in silence as Matt explained what had happened. By the end of it, Jacks hands formed into fists, but his face betrayed worry.
"Jack! You stay here and calm down. I'll go get Alex," I said. Jack looked at me and nodded. I walked outside to find Alex sitting on the ground with his earphones in. Tears were making their way down his face and he looked so venerable. Who could do that to someone? Only someone who's closer to an animal than a human.

"Lex," I said softly, putting a hand on his shoulder. He jumped and looked up at me, terrified. His face changed to relief when he saw that it was me. He paused his music and pulled out earphone out.
"Zack," he said with a shaky voice.
"C'mon Lex. You need to get checked out. You could have caught something. They can help you as well," I said, resting a hand on his shoulder. He nodded, standing up.
"I'm scared Zack. I really need Jack right now," he said.
"Okay. I'll text him and tell him to come down. And I'll wait here with you until he does," I told him.
"Thank you Zack," he said, hugging me. I hugged him back while texting Jack telling him to get to the front of the hospital.

About five minutes later, Jack ran quickly out of the front door. Alex immediately de-attached himself from me and immediately attached himself to Jack, crying. Jack quickly hugged him back resting his head on Alex's.

"Jack. Do you know..?" Alex asked him through tears.
"Yeah. Lex. Those guys are dead and are you okay?" Jack replied.
"Don't get yourself hurt for me. And no...I'm not okay," Alex sobbed.
"Shh. Don't worry about me, Lex. Just worry about yourself," Jack told him quietly.

Alex nodded and we all stood there for about five minutes more.
"C'mon then. Let's get him checked out," I said to Jack. Jack nodded in agreement. We walked into the hospital and a Doctor came over to us.
"Can I help you?" she asked us.
"Yeah. We need to get him a checkout," I told her.
"Okay. What's his name?" she asked me, pulling a pen out of her pocket and looking down at her clipboard.
"Alex Gaskarth," I told her.
"What's the reason Mr. Gaskarth needs a checkout?" she asked.
"He's been raped," Jack said quietly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay guys, I couldn't leave you in suspense! Katiemacx14 actually guessed right. I know, I'm evil. But, everything will get better? Forgive me? I love you all xxx But in all honesty. It will all get better for Alex from now on. Okay guys, thanks to Katiemacx14 and Hot Chelle Rae for commenting xx It's rather early, so if I've made any mistakes, I'll sort it later xD Thanks for reading, commenting, subscribing, or recommending xx Love you all :)