Sequel: Bad Blood
Status: Complete! Sequel Up Soon!

Love Shows When It's There

Alex's POV

Jack and I sat watching all of the Harry Potter's together, until he fell asleep. Jack was amazing! I loved him to pieces. I may have been terrified of people at that moment, but not Jack. I loved that he hadn't asked about me crying, he'd just been there. I hated when people asked why I was crying and Jack knew that.

It got to the End of Harry Potter Four, when the front door opened and there were two muffled voices.
"Do they even know we're back together?" a familiar voice asked.
"They don't, so shh! I'll tell them babe," Zack replied. Zack and Ross?
"Fine," the familiar voice stage whispered. I was almost positive it was Ross.
"C'mon. We'll take the living room," Zack replied.

Zack came into the living room, Ross following close behind. I looked over at them and smiled.
"Hey guys," I said quietly.
"He awake?" Zack replied.
"Nope. Fell asleep through the second one. Zack, change to disk five. You guys can occupy the spare room just now if you want," I told them as Zack changed the disk.
"Alright. Sounds fun. We're just gonna watch a movie," Zack replied.
"You wanna watch this with me? Jack's passed out and I need someone to change the disk," I replied.
"Why not?" Zack said, smiling.

Zack and Ross flopped down and curled up together on the other couch and I pressed play. We got to about half way through that. He looked around dazed so I kissed his cheek.
"Hey babe," I said, smiling.
"Hey baby," he replied, yawning.
"Good sleep?" I asked, resting my head on his shoulder.
"Mmhmm," he replied, resting his head on mine, lacing our hands together. "What we watching?"
"Harry Potter Five. It's nearly finished," I told him.
"Good. Can we watch Home Alone?" he asked.
"Sure baby, Whatever you want," I told him. He nodded, smiling.

Harry Potter Five ended shortly after that conversation and Zack got up and put on Home Alone. Suddenly my phone was going off. I fished it out of my pocket and quickly accepted the call without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" I asked.
"Hello Alex," a deep voice replied.
"Who is this?" I asked, sitting up.
"Well, put it this way. Your brother didn't commit suicide," he replied.
"Wh-What do you mean? He committed! There's no other explanation to it," I said shakily. I felt one of Jack's hands at the bottom of my back, and the other laced with my free hand.
"Guess again," he replied.
"Look! Who are you?" I asked, tears welling up.
"I'm your brother's killer."
♠ ♠ ♠
DUN DUN DUUUUUN!! Another twist for you guys! Like I said, I don't plan this in advance, so I'm literally making this up as I go along xD Anyway.....

Okay guys, this is a slightly less rushed update for you all xD HOLY SHIT GUYS! There are 501 PEOPLE READING THIS STORY! Guys, that's less than half way to 1000 xD Seriously though guys! I am AMAZED! Literally! I love each and every one of you! Last time I checked, this story had just shy of 400 and now I have over 500! I actually can't thank you guys enough. I'm a 15 year old girl writing this for fun! I expected 100 people at most to read this! 501 is INSANE! I actually love you all so much xD
Thank you also to the three people that Recommended this story! Subscribe guys! I have 39 subscribers xD But seriously! There's more of you guys than I could DREAM of xD Thank you all soo much :D
Thanks to Hot Chelle Rae for commenting! More soon xD