Sequel: Bad Blood
Status: Complete! Sequel Up Soon!

Love Shows When It's There

Jack's POV

"Wh-What do you mean? He committed! There's no other explanation to it," Alex replied to the guy on the phone. I didn't ask Alex what was going on. I just let him know I was there for him by resting my hand on the bottom of his back and lacing my hand with his free one.
"..."
"Look! Who are you?" Alex asked, distressed.
"..."

Alex gasped and hung up, dropping his phone. He was physically shaking and he was on the verge of tears.
"Lex?" I asked, wrapping my arm around his waist. Alex pushed away and jumped up.
"It was suicide. It was clearly suicide. No one could have gotten in and out that quickly. No one. I was gone fifteen minutes at most. How could someone get in and out so quickly? They couldn't. They're screwing with me! That's the only explanation! He wasn't murdered. There was no killer. It's just a practical joke. They knew my name though. How did they know? Maybe they go to my school. It's just a joke. It was an obvious suicide," he muttered, pacing. I stood up and walked over, placing my hands on his shoulders.

"Babe, you're not making any sense. What are you talking about?" I asked, completely confused.
"The person on the phone... he-" Alex was cut off by his phone ringing again. He dived to get it.

"..."
"Wh-What are you talking about? Who are you?" he asked.
"..."
"You? B-but it can't be! What do you want?" Alex gasped.
"..."
"If you touch them, I swear to God-" Alex said, but was once again cut off.
"..." Alex gasped.
"Fine! Just don't hurt them! Don't even go near them! They've got nothing to do with this," he begged.
"..."
"How did you know about him?" he asked, suddenly confused.
"..."
"What sources?" he demanded.
"..."
"You lay one finger on him, I'll rip you apart," Alex promised.
"..."
"Fuck you! Come near me or any of them and you won't live to tell the tale," Alex swore, hanging up and turning to me.

"Jack! You, Zack, Matt, Vinny and Ross need to get out of here," he said, turning to me.
"No! Alex, I'm not going anywhere without you! Why do we need to leave?" I said, looking at him.
"Look, there's someone out there. They are gonna do anything they can to hurt me. I need you guys out of harms way," he told me.
"Alex! There's no way in hell you're battling this alone! Who is he?" I begged him.
"All you need to know is that he doesn't joke about when he says he'll kill someone," Alex said.
"You know him Alex! If he's dangerous, we'd be better here, where you can see us," I said, trying to get Alex to see some sense.
"No! Believe me Jack! I need you guys far away from here! There's too much da-" he was cut off by a crash from upstairs. Matt and Vinny came running down.

"I know you're here Gaskarth! Show your fucking face," a guy's voice yelled.
"A-Alex! Who... who's that?" I stuttered.
"Everyone stay behind me! Don't make a fucking sound," he growled.

Cluttering footsteps came clumsily downstairs and into the living room. In front of us stood an intoxicated thirty-odd year old male.
"A-Alex...?" I asked, slightly scared.
"You must be Jack... So, Alex! What would you do if I killed him too?" he asked, pulling out a gun and pointing it at me.
"You lay a fucking finger on him and I'll kill you myself," Alex growled protectively, stepping in front of me.
"You can't protect them all," he said.
"You want a fucking bet?" Alex challenged.
"Go on then Gaskarth! Protect them," he said and pulled the trigger. Alex pulled me to the ground and everyone ducked. Alex skidded over and kicked up, knocking the gun out of the guy's hand. He then kicked the guy in the balls.

After a lot of fighting and three phone calls to the police, Alex was pinned by this guy. He started laying into Alex as the police arrived. They barged into the house and grabbed him, pulling him off of a now unconscious Alex. I ran to his side. This boy had almost taken a bullet for me 'cause he didn't want me hurt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay... Extra long chapter for you all xD Thanks to my 509 readers, and thanks to my amazing and awesome commenters Billiethemisfit and Hot Chelle Rae xxx Feedback please guys xxx If there's any way of me making this better, please please please let me know :) xxx

I'm gonna write a cute chapter next 'cause guys.... I'VE GOT A GIRLFRIEND! I'm in a really cutesy mood, so this was pretty difficult to write xD Next chapter'll be up asap xxx Thanks to everyone involved with this story :) xx