Sequel: Bad Blood
Status: Complete! Sequel Up Soon!

Love Shows When It's There

Alex's POV

I ran to the park to meet Rian. When I reached it, I saw a figure sitting on a swing with their head down. I ran over, knowing it was Rian. As I approached the swing, he looked up, tears staining his red face. He saw it was me and a sob slipped out.

"Hey! C'mere," I told him and opened my arms. He shot off of the swing and practically jumped into my arms. He buried his head into my shoulder as sobs over took him.
"I'm scared Alex! I don't know what to do," he cried.
"Hey! I'll take you back to mine, we'll get you cleaned up and I'll help you get through this. C'mon, let's go," I said. He nodded. I linked arms with him and we walked back.

I reached our house and pulled Rian inside. Jack came walking through.
"Hey babe," he said, as I closed the front door, dropping arms with Rian.
"Hey Jay," I replied, walking over and kissing him. I then grabbed Rian's arm and dragged him through to the living room and sat him down on the couch before walking through to the kitchen to grab the tissues. I went back through and handed them to Rian, before sitting down beside him, and rubbing his back. Jack sat beside me, lacing one hand in mine.

"Jay, this is Rian, Ri, this is my boyfriend, Jack," I said, introducing them.
"Hey," Rian stuttered out.
"Hey," Jack replied, voice full of sympathy. Matt, Vinny, Zack and Ross all came walking through the living room door.
"Guys, this is Rian. Ri, this is Matt, Vinny, Zack and Ross," I told him, pointing to each in turn. They exchanged greetings.

They all liked Rian instantly. Even though he was clearly in pain, and crying, they all got along with him. While Matt and Vinny were comforting him, I told him that I'd be back, and went to go make breakfast. Jack followed me through to the kitchen. When we were completely alone, he grabbed my hand and pulled me into a tight hug.

"You okay?" he asked me.
"Yeah... I just don't like seeing him in pain. He's a good guy, and a good friend," I told him, hugging back. I rested my head against his chest.
"I know! D'you want help making breakfast?" he asked me.
"Nahh, I'll be fine. Can you keep an eye on Rian for me?" I asked him, smiling.
"Of course babe. I love you," Jack replied.
"I love you too Jack," I said, before kissing him and letting him go.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay! This has been long overdue, and I'm running out of ideas, but this'll do for today :) xx Hope it's okay xx Not had much time xD Okay guys, as always, comments are more than welcome, as are subscriptions, new readers and recs :) xxx Love you all! Thanks to Hot Chelle Rae for commenting. I promise you'll be in the next chapter :) xx