Sequel: Bad Blood
Status: Complete! Sequel Up Soon!

Love Shows When It's There

Jack's POV

It was cute how much Alex cared about his friends. I walked back through to the living room to check on Rian who'd calmed down significantly. The door opened with a loud bang.
"I heard Lexi was making breakfast, so I'm gonna casually join you guys," Chelle called from the hall. I smiled and ran through.

"Michelle! Darling! How kind of you to join us for the breaking of our fast. How are you on this fine morning?" I said in the best English accent I could. She giggled in return.
"Well my dearest Jack, I am just spiffing on this beautiful morning, now I was wondering.... WHERE'S YOUR BOYFRIEND?" she screamed, laughing.
"You're not planning on stealing him away from me are you?" I asked in mock concern, the smile on my face growing.
"Nope. Don't worry. Where is he?" she asked again.
"Kitchen," I replied, smiling.
"So he's the woman yeah?" she asked giggling.
"Hell yeah! And he knows his place," I replied in mock sassiness.

She giggled once more and gave me another hug before wandering through to the kitchen. I went through to the living room and grabbed Alex's Iron Man boxset. I knew he was dying to see the third one. I stuck in the first disk as footsteps came through from the kitchen and then back through. I decided to tune out.

I felt a sharp slap on my butt and stood up and spun around quickly. Alex stood behind me grinning cheekily holding two plates of a fry up. I went to take the fuller plate, but he pulled it away.
"Nope! Chelle told me what you said. I belong in the kitchen do I? Well guess who got the least food," he told me, chuckling.
"I didn't mean it baby. You know I love you," I said trying to hug him.
"Nope! Hug denied. Now eat your food," he replied, nudging me lightly away and handing me the less full plate. I pressed play and sat myself down at Alex's feet, giving Chelle a seat.

Halfway through the movie, Alex tapped my shoulder. I looked up at him.
"Is Jack wanting the rest? Alex can't finish it," he asked, pointing to his plate.
"This is why I should have been given the big plate. Sure thing baby. I'll eat the rest," I said, laughing.
"Shhhh," he replied, chuckling softly and handing me his plate. I had it finished in a matter of a few minutes and decided to gather up plates. I decided, when in the kitchen to wash and put away the plates. It saved us doing it later.

When I got back through to the living room, Alex's feet had occupied where I had previously been. I sat down in front of them and he parted his legs, so I moved back and sat between them once more. Alex decided at this point that he wanted to play with my hair, so he did. I had no choice of course. However, it did feel rather good and quite relaxing, so I didn't really care. We spent the rest of the movie, him playing with my hair and me relaxing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I know how well over due this is and I know it's a filler. Apologies to all who waited and waited. I love you all :) However, I have my reasons for this being late. Guys, I have a Boyfriend :D

Okay, now that that's over, I'm gonna get to my news. Sadly, this story is coming to a close and I know how I'm going to end it. However, there will be a sequel :D

Okay, now that's said and done, I would just like to say.... Guys, I have 562 readers! Wow! Also, 9 people have recommended my story! Plus, I now have 52 subscribers! Holy crap! Guys! I love you all :D

I would like to say a quick thank you to Hot Chelle Rae and JalexIsMyLife for their commenting skills xD Thank you again guys :)