Sequel: Bad Blood
Status: Complete! Sequel Up Soon!

Love Shows When It's There

Jack's POV

I was buzzing! Matt and Vinny had came with me over so I only had to round them up. I just hoped to God that Alex had a couple of friends that he could have over even though I knew it would have been nice to have a night of reunion with everyone, well almost everyone, there. There would only be one person missing from it.

I rounded them up and drove over to Alex's house which he'd given me the address of. It was fucking huge! Really!I hadn't known that Alex was that well of with his new family.
"Come on Jack! Get your butt out of the car. We've missed him as well you know," Matt called from the back of the car.
"Okay. Come on then," I said, climbing out the car and walking to Alex's front door feeling slightly intimidated by his houses largeness.

I ran the doorbell and a woman walked to the front door.
"Hi, is Alex here?" I asked.
"Yes,I'll just get him. In you come," she said kindly. We walked into the house and stood awkwardly in the hall.
"ALEX! SOMEONE'S HERE LOOKING FOR YOU," the woman yelled. Footsteps came running down the stairs and Alex appeared.

I admit! I had always had a crush on Alex and I had always noticed how good he looked but when I saw him that night, I could say that he was fucking stunning. He was in black skinny jeans that clung to every curve in his body and his red and black checked shirt with a white t-shirt underneath it.

"Hey Lex," I said, mentally congratulating myself for not sounding as breathless as I felt.
"Hey Jack," he replied. Then he saw Matt and Vinny. His eyes widened before he attacked them in a hug.
"MATT! VINNY! YOU'RE BOTH HERE AS WELL!" Alex's voice echoed through the full house as he pulled the two boys into a hug. I felt kinda left out. Alex sensed this as he turned to me.
"Get your butt over here Barakat," he said, opening a space between him and Matt. I smiled before walking over and into the hug.

"Alex. Don't forget you've got other guests upstairs," the woman said.
"Alright Mary, I won't," he replied smiling. I wondered who else Alex had invited. The woman called Mary wandered away.
"Come on," Alex said, grabbing my hand and pulling me along with him. Matt and Vinny followed closely, not wanting to get lost.
"so, who you got over?" I asked him as we walked upstairs
"Don't worry. It's just a couple of schoolmates. No one here's suddenly turned homophobic have they? Alex asked.
"Not that I know of," we all said together.
"Good. By the way, both of the schoolmates are dating so they'll be snuggled up all night," he informed us.
"Awesome," I said as we reached the top of the stairs, where we were faced with a whole load of white doors and no way to telling them apart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. I wish I could update again this morning but sadly I can't. You have no Idea how much I do but you know what? I'll be updating after I get back from my friends house if no one's on the PC. I promise that if not later on today, then tomorrow. I love you all and I have soo many fucking ideas for this story now . Love you all. Please comment. Bye! Listen to Liquid Confidence - YouMeAtSix if you've not already heard it because that's what's pulling me away. Love you xxxxx