Status: No more updates until we get comments!!

Another Fellowship?

Almost there

Yami was feeling slightly uncomfortable because he knew that the pair of sisters could kill them if they wanted. He silently watched on as Sapphire talked to the two.

"Where you headed?" Sapphire asked when E dropped her daggers. Cearra answered the question.

"Rivendel."

"So are we. Maybe if you're okay with it Sap, they could travel with us." Yami said. He smiled slightly not wanting Sapphire to hurt him for what he just said. Sapphire remained silent not sure if it was a good idea or not.

"Excuse us for a minute." Yami said as he grabbed his sister by the arm dragging her a short ways away.

"I don't know Yami. I'm not exactly feeling comfortable around them." Sapphire whispered to him.

"So am I but I also find them interesting. Just for now, who knows maybe you'll find something you have in common with them other than being a girl." Yami whispered back which earned him a slap across the face. He grinned at her and rubbed the spot where she had slapped.

"Yeah, but in case you haven't noticed they're elves and we're Elandili." Sapphire hissed.

"....True...I guess we just have to be careful." Yami told her ducking her fist. "Temper, temper."

"I'll show you temper if you continue." Sapphire growled. Yami nodded before walking back over to the sisters. Sapphire followed unsure of what he was up to.

"Okay, it's decided we'll travel to Rivendel together." Yami said to E and Cearra who nodded in return. Sapphire sighed and started walking away.

"Well, as my sister says with her actions. Let's get going." Yami said smiling. He quickly ran after his sister yelling wait up.

'What a strange sorcerer.' Cearra told her sister.

'Yes and his sister...' E said.

'Is a Ranger.'

'A very weird pair of siblings.'

'Just like us.' Cearra replied as they followed them.

"Saph, how much longer?" Yami asked complainingly after a couple hours.

"Keep asking and you're not going to be a sorcerer much longer." Sapphire retorted trying to keep her anger in check.

"But I wanna know." Yami wined. Sapphire turned to face him as Yami held his staff up for defense.

"One more hour okay. We just have to cross the river ahead of us." Sapphire told him before turning on her heel and walking again. E and Cearra walked past the shocked Yami both keeping their laughter to themselves.

"But I hate rivers!! You know that!" Yami called after Sapphire. "Come on! Isn't there another way around?!" he added running after the three girls.

"No!" Sapphire yelled back.

'They get stranger by the moment.' E said.

'Yeah...how come they don't talk in their heads?' Cearra asked. They looked at each other before shrugging. Sapphire frowned when they got to the river.

'....something happened.' she thought looking at the horse tracks on their side of the bank. Yami caught up to them finally and sat down.

"Jeez you girls walk fast." he sighed.

"Yami, for once in this lifetime. Shut up." Sapphire said before starting across the river. Yami frowned.

"What's got her all tensed?" he muttered before following her. E and Cearra looked at each other again before following.

'Sapphire's senses are sharp.' E commented. Cearra nodded in agreement. Sapphire stood on the other bank waiting for everyone. She noticed only one set of horse tracks.

'So, whoever was on this side must have gotten chased...question is...by who or what?' Sapphire thought.

"That is cold water." Yami commented as he walked onto the back. "Did anyone notice the water was kind of low?" he asked looking between the girls.

"Yes." Cearra nodded.

"Wonder what happened." E said. Sapphire didn't say anything and kept walking again. Yami sighed.

"I truly am sorry about her. She's not like this when other Rangers are around." Yami said.

"It's okay, we understand." Cearra told him.

"You do?"

"Yes."

"Oh...okay then. Better follow her or we'll lose her." Yami said as he started to walk away. E and Cearra followed talking in their heads to one another. Sapphire stopped after awhile when Rivendel came into sight.

".....Wow." Yami said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay! First update in a long time. I've been having writers block and then me and vampura...could really use some comments to keep us going.