Status: Comment?

Chasing Happiness.

22.

Aliandrea didn’t like what was happening, especially how Nick Santino just walked into her house, basically seduced her sister before demanding she went upstairs and to make her self “hot” for him.

As soon as the pig had practically dragged Drayden out of the door she had the house phone in the hand angrily punching the numbers in.

“Get over here now, bring everyone” she said, her voice furious and serious before hanging up, pacing around the kitchen pulling out plates and cups, glancing at the clock waiting for everyone else to turn up.

There was a knock on the door before it banged open, the sound of footsteps heading into the house, calling out for her before stumbling into the kitchen.

“Aliandrea what-“ Jess began sitting at the table as the others sat down.

“What is Santino hiding” she stated cutting off her cousin, surveying the group of people sat at the table a knife in hand.

“Err why do you have a knife?!” John asked nervously eyeing the knife in her left hand rolling her eyes at his stupidity.

“Its to cut up cake and pie, you tit” she said slicing into the cherry pie onto a plate and sitting at the table, telling the others to help themselves to desert.

After about five minutes or so before the other 10 people had joined her stuffing there faces with pastries, pie and cake.

“So ill ask you all again what is Santino hiding” she said coolly, stabbing her fork into the pie forcefully before shoving it into her mouth.

“What do you mean by ‘what is he hiding’?” Pat asked sheepishly eyeing up Kennedy as he gave out a nervous chuckle.

“Guys I know you know something that you wont tell me, and you got to tell us, we need to know what you know to get Dray away from that slimy asshole” Logan said, shooting a glare at Garrett as his eyes widened.

“Nick Santino decided it would be funny to –“ Jess started licking vanilla frosting off of her fingers before she was cut off.

“He slept with my girlfriend for $30” Kennedy said his voice stony as he looked down at a plate.

“He what!?” Aliandrea roared, dropping her fork onto the floor scattering crumbles of pastry on the linoleum floor.

“His friends made a bet that he wouldn’t be able to get into Melissa pants in 2 months, I was on tour, it was the summer one where we took Drayden with us so Melissa got left behind, well Santino started hanging out with her, flirting with her, trying to make me seem like the bad guy. Anyway one night he got her drunk, and then took advantage” Kennedy said, his fist clenched on the table in anger.

“When was this?!” Jess asked astounded at the new information that was put onto the table.

“Last summer” John muttered as Kennedy shovelled double chocolate fudge cake into his mouth.

Everyone was silent, trying to figure out if this piece of information had any relevance to why he was smothering Drayden.

“Guys, I’ve got a plan” Garrett announced smirking, as he got out a piece of paper and a pen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that i neglected this story, forgive me?