Status: Comment?

Chasing Happiness.

2.

Drayden’s eyes scanned the dinner, as she sighed, her eyes looking at the table before glancing at the clock, biting the corner of her right lip as she noticed that her friend was now 20 minutes late, she glanced at the door again before reaching into her pocket, the ripped red vinyl seat squeaking beneath her as she took her phone out, nearly dropping it to the floor as it started ringing it in her hand, slowly nibbling at her lip with a sigh as she read the message telling her the reason her friend was absence was because of an unplanned family meal.

Ever since the boys had been on tour, her and Logan had been coming to the dinner every day for lunch, just to pass the time away until “their boys” came home, she looked down picking at her nails, unsure of whether to stay and eat alone by herself, or to go home and wallow on her own with boredom.

There was a cough behind her as she jumped slightly, turning to look at the culprit to see a boy playing with his hair, looking at her awkwardly.

“Excuse me, do you mind if I sit here? Everywhere else is full” he mumbled offering a small smile as she nodded, returning the smile.

“You know you sounded just like –“Drayden began with a slight chuckle before the boy cut her off

“Like Ron Weasley?” he said as she nodded chuckling “Yeah I kind of realised it when it was too late” he said with a chuckle, sitting down opposite her in the booth, the red vinyl seat squeaking under the new weight.

“So what are you doing here by yourself?” he said, signalling the waiter over after ordering their food.

“My friend got pulled into a family dinner, and all my other friends are out of town” she replied, with a shrug of the shoulder as though it was a usual occurrence. “What about you?” she asked with a shy smile.

“Just came for some food” he said smiling as she nodded, understand the male gender and their relationship with food, especially growing up with four very over the top guys.

“I like your hair” she stated out of the blue, as he smirked his hand automatically shooting up to reach it “you can almost tell that its not your natural colour” she added, his smirk dropping as it was replaced on her face.

“We can’t be having this, we don’t even know each other’s names and you are already bullying me” he said, pretending to pouting slightly “Nick Santino” he said, offering his hand to her.

“Drayden Smith” she said, taking his hand and shaking it slightly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment?
This Started Off As Nick Santino Then It Evolved To Stephen Gomez Then Back To Nick Then Back To Stephen...But Yeah Opinions Cause I May Change It Back
EDIT Changed It To Nick