Status: Comment?

Chasing Happiness.

3.

A nine year old Drayden bit her lip nervously, as she stood in the dressing room, shaking her hands slightly as she paced, too anxious to do anything to calm herself down. Her mother tutted at her scolding her for biting her lip and crumpling her dress, applying some more makeup onto Drayden’s face, shouting at her to sit still as another woman played with her hair.

“Momma I don’t want to do this anymore” Drayden whined nearly in tears, not wanting to go on stage anymore as her mother made her stand still long enough to straighten out the white and silver dress, ruffled slightly at the bottom, as it just reached mid-thigh, the colour making Drayden’s red hair more vivid and vibrant.

“Momma I wanna see John before I go on” she begged as her mother shushed her, giving into her daughter demands in hope that she would then perform better on stage as she left the room to bring little John Franklin Trotter in, as he walked in nervous, wondering if he was even allowed to be in the dressing room.

“Drayden what’s wrong?!” he asked rushing over to the girls side, as she tried to fight back tears, he contemplated wrapping his arms around her in a hug, but didn’t want her to get in trouble for crinkling her dress.

The debate didn’t matter anyway as in a matter of seconds the girl had threw herself into his arms, he help her close to him, rubbing her back soothingly as she whispered to him all the worries running through her mind. How she was scared she was going to trip, how she would forget to smile, even how she might forget to breath.

“Shh Drayden” he soothed, pulling Drayden out the hug at arms length and stroked her face slightly, “It’s going to be fine, and do you want to know why?” he asked as she nodded, not daring to speak. “Because I believe in you” he said simply as she smiled slightly at how caring he was and how sweet he was being.

As a woman called out that her age group was going to be on stage without even thinking Drayden leaned in quickly placing her lips delicately upon Kennedy’s soft ones, before pulling away, just as they touched before running out of the room to stand stage.

Kennedy stood their blinking for a while before running to the ball room, sitting in-between both their parents as they called Drayden’s name and number out, watching as she carefully walked onto the stage, smiling at the judges slightly as she walked around the stage, doing a twirl here and there before standing at the back as they read her name and number again before nodding and heading off.

Kennedy unable to wipe the grin off his face, either from the kiss or the fact that he was so proud that his bestfriend had won Grand Supreme, but then again, he did always think that Drayden was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah This Is A Mini Insight Into Kenny And Drays Relationship.
Comment?
So Nick Or Kennedy?