Status: Sequel To What's So Special About The Cullens...Enjoy Lovies

How Could This Happen to Me?

I'm Glad That Twins Aren't Identical In Personality... Or I'd Be Screwed.

Lorraine's P.O.V.

"So... What's the plan guys? How you you two expect to help get me, Emmett, and Hailee- Ann out of here?"

They paused and looked at me strangely.

"You're going to bring Hailee-Ann with you?"

"Of course I am... she's been so sweet to me ever since i've been locked up in this hell-hole. Why wouldn't I bring her?" I said to the twins.

They gave each other a look... the exact same look... Creepy.

Then they looked right back at me and said "Can we come too?" in unison.

"Okay, firstly, yes you can come... secondly... that was creepy...thirdly... that means now we have to build a house for you guys too..."

Brandon smiled and said, "We get our own place? Cool! Wait.. Did you say too? You built someone else a house to live in?"

"Yeah... Some of my old friends got really close to my other friends and they didn't want to live far away from all of them so we just built them and me a house... all 4 of us girls are house mates. Although, everyone is there most of the time so its like a huge vampire/werewolf club house."

"Sounds fun! When do you want us to try and get all of us out of here?" Adrian asked.

I gave him an "are you freaking serious?" look.

"You're joking right?" I asked him.

.......

"No."

..........................

"How about now?"

....

"Still not joking."

.........

"I wanna go home now!" I nearly yelled.

Brandon smacked him on the back of the head.

"I Can't believe you even asked her that... you know she's been dying to get out of here for weeks now... hell she was ready to leave the second she got here." he said

"Well I didn't know if she wanted us to try and execute the plan tonight when everyone is asleep.. or if she wanted to wait until the party at the eclipse." Adrian said.

"Why would she want to wait another 3 days? Don't you think she'd like to get the hell out of here as soon as-"

I cut him off.

"No, Brandon he has a point... We should wait until the party, that way everyone will be focused on the party and all the guards will be in the ballroom with Darius... Its the perfect plan!"

Adrian seemed shocked..." huh?"

I gave him a look.

"I'm ready to smack you in a minute... you didn't think of that before you said it?" I asked.

He looked all around the room, avoiding my eyes..."Y-yeah I thought of that... hehe... I guess great minds think alike right?" he said, nervously laughing.

"Don't put me in the same category as you... ever..." I said slowly...

Brandon took two steps away from his brother...

"I'm not related to him...I have nothing to do with this..."

I looked at him, dropped my expression, and laughed.

"You two may be twins.. but you two act so differently..."

Adrian asked "That's good right?"

*sigh*

"Yes.... its just freaking peachy."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its so short... i kinda lost my way with writing for a little while.. don't worry, i'll get it back... if anyone would like to be a co-writer... feel free to message me... i'd love to have a partner in this... whoever wants to be a co-author... just submit to me in a message... a chapter (that will be posted after i pick the one i think suits most) in where you describe the escape... Sound Fun? You guys have 2 weeks....from tomorrow.... so the deadline to send me a message will be August 11th...

Much Love and Much Needed Help,
Starla