‹ Prequel: Dreamworld
Status: Completed Check out Dreamlove

Dreamspace

Playing Match Marker and spending the day with my family

As soon as I woke up. I pulled out my cell phone and dialed Krystal's number.

"Ay" she said.
"Ay" I replied and we both laughed.
"What's up" she asked me.
"You remember my friend Brian" I asked her.
"Damn he is fucking fine, if only he had blue eyes but his brown eyes are pretty like mine" Krystal said.
"Yes that one, well he is single even though he got tons of phone numbers and I figured, why not have both of my best friends date" I said.
"That means I have to fly from New Jersey to California. Let me think about it. Okay I thought about see you there in like two days" Krystal said.
"Yay, then you can meet my new baby Lia" I said.
"Again" Krystal said.
"Shut up, Chelsea popped one the same day I did" I said to her.
"Loll" she said.
"I'll go tell Brian" I said to her.
"Yay, see you in two days, bye love" Krystal said.
"Bye love" I replied and hung up. I crawled out from Zacky's arms and ran downstairs and next to and up to Brian's room. I opened it and then shut it quickly.

"Are you finished" I asked him. Wondering what I walked in on, let's just say Brian really needs to get laid.
"Yeah" Brian said and I opened the door and was not scared.
"Didn't need to see that" I said to him.
"You walked in on my alone time" Brian said.
"True, but that's only because I'm here to tell you that Krystal is going to be here in two days" I said. He smiled.
"That chick I got to walk with in your wedding and I danced with at Chelsea's" Brian asked. I nodded.
"Fuck yah, she is good looking with a bangin body" Brian said.
"Your not going to bang her right off. She has more class then that" I said to him.

"Now go bug Johnny and Matt" Brian said kicking me out.
"You still need to get laid" I yelled as he shut the door. Just as I was about to go upstairs my cell rang again.

"Does he have a nice body and not wear sweatpants" Krystal asked me.
"Yes, he has a fucking hot ass body, he doesn't wear sweatpants, he surfs, and he used to play baseball in high school with Zacky" I said to her.
"Nice" Krystal said.
"Here why don't you call him. His number is 555-0923" I said. I heard her punching it in.
"Kay got it" she said and then hung up. I heard Brian's cell ring and him go what the fuck and then it was a nicer hey. I love being Match Maker. I ran upstairs to Matt's room and saw him and Val cuddling so I didn't want to ruin that moment. Next room was Johnny's and he was in there with his new girlfriend. So I had no one to bother so then I went back to my house and ran into Mikey and Alicia's room and jumped on their bed.

"What the fuck sis" Mikey said as he opened his eyes and saw me laying across him and Alicia.
"Morning big bro" I said and kissed his cheek. Alicia groaned and shoved me off the bed.
"Hey that is not nice" I said.
"Good" Alicia said and closed her eyes again.
"Meanies" I said and stuck my tongue out at them. I had no idea where this energy came from. So I went back up to mine and Zacky's room and pounced on him.
"Morning to you too" Zacky said and then in came Sophie and Ethan and they pounced on him too.

"Whoa it's the whole clan minus one baby" Zacky said and rolled over and started to tickle them. They laughed. Today we were gonna spend the whole day together as a family before I fly to New Jersey to drop them off with Frank.

"So what do you two want to do first" I asked them.
"The beach" Sophie and Ethan said.
"Okay, let's go get you ready while Daddy Zacky goes and get's Lia ready" I said. I walked into Sophie's room and helped her get her suit on. Then she went downstairs to go eat some food, then I went into Ethan's and he already had his on.
'Okay go downstairs and get some breakfast" I said to him as he nodded and ran downstairs. I then went into mine and Zacky's room as he was changing Lia's diaper and putting the little swimmer diaper on her underneath her baby bathing suit while I changed in mine.

"I love it" Zacky said as I was putting on my bottoms. I looked at him.
"I love seeing you naked I'm sorry" Zacky said and I laughed. I put my top on and he helped me tie it. Then I took Lia and brought her downstairs while Zacky put his on. Then we put on the lotion on all the kids and made it to our beach.

After the beach we went to the mall, the zoo and many other things with them. It was so much fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
not telling but you'll be able to tell when it almost ending