Status: On Hold :/

Their Struggle.

I Love You Too

As I walked out of the hospital, The warm summers air met my face.

I was just release after regaining my memory because of that amazing kiss.

“Macy, You okay?” Aiden asked once more and I rolled my eyes.

“Keep saying that and I’m gonna shove something down your throat.” I threatened and Sam giggled behind me.

“You go girl!” She shouted and Max steadied her. Even when she feels dizzy shes loud.

Aiden laughed and ran his hand through his hair. His hair. Oh god it was a shiny jet-black. Even though I wanted to run my hands through it, I kept my hands by my side. The marriage is canceled.

Once we got home I jumped up and ran inside. My mom ran up and hugged me tightly while my dad told Max,Sam, and Aiden to sit down in the living room.

I sat in between Aiden and Sam. “Macy, If you don’t mind, We’d like to keep the marriage going.” My dad cringed when I stared at him.

“So, I still live with Aiden and act like one of this happened?” I asked slowly and everyone nodded, afraid of my reaction.

I grinned and hugged Aiden out of no where. He hugged me back after the shock settled in.

“You not mad?” He whispered.

I shook my head and hugged him even tightly. “It’s not your fault. You lost your best friend and you wanted to keep me safe..Now matter how stupid the thought was.” My answered came out in a muffled voice and everyone laughed.

“I love you, Macy.”

“I love you too, Aiden.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I think this is the shortest chapter I have ever written. (Besides the first one :D)