Status: On Hold :/

Their Struggle.

A Lover's Kiss

Everyone’s head snapped up and stared at me, their eyes were filled with relief and happiness. “You remember?” He sighed and sat down next to where I was laying.

“No,The person who was talking with you was screaming your name.” I stared at him innocently and he bursted out laughing.

“You’re lying.” He stated and patted my hand.

I shook my head at him angrily. “Get out! I don’t know you!” I hissed.

“Macy.Don’t you remember me? When we first met? When we first kissed?” He stared at me his voice cracking slightly. I didn’t want this amazing angel crying, but then again I didn’t know him.

Everyone stared at him sadly. His Father touched his shoulder and patted him sadly.

“Aiden, She needs time.” He said softly and walked out the room with his wife rushing after him.

Aiden kept staring at me and I turned my head to stare at the wall. “Macy, Don’t you remember a thing?” His voice was so painful. Something inside me tugged at my heart and tears brimmed my eyes.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry I can’t remember anything.” I sobbed and he sighed shakily.

“If you do, Please tell me.” He cried silently and walked out the door without turning back.

“Macy, You may go home in a day or two.” My dad kissed my forehead and my pecked my cheek.

Who is he? I sighed and turned down to inspect my nails. I suddenly remembered my self as a 12 year old sitting down in the cafeteria.

The images were blurry but I recognized a few faces. Especially the Blue Eyed Boy. He was sitting next to me talking and eating as I laughed at him for no reason.

My eyes suddenly drooped and I sighed at the wonderful feeling of being relaxed.

I gaped for breathe as I shot up from the bed. Sweat was pouring down my face as my eyes were wide and frantic. He was in my dream! It was so real! How he touched my lips, how he felt when he hugged me, his scent, his lips!

I started sobbing loudly as my breathe came in short and quick. I hate this! I hate the feeling of not being able to remember what happened to you! I hate how I can’t remember everything!

I curled up on the bed, squeezing my eyes shut. My heart pounded in my chest, if it weren’t for the boned and skin it would have been out of my chest. The pain was unbearable, I couldn’t breathe, I couldn’t calm my self down.

Whats going on!? Soon, sleep over powered me and I sighed in happiness.

Someone knocked on my door and I uttered a ‘Welcome.’ Everyone entered at once bringing in balloons, stuffed bears, candy, and more.

“Where is he?” I demanded once my parents walked through the ugly white door.

“Who?” My mom looked at me.

“Him! The guy from yesterday! I have to see him!” I said pleadingly and my parents sighed.

“He’s not answering to anyone.” My dad ran a hand through his hair.

“Call him! I’ll talk to him! Please.” I whispered.

They quickly dialed his number and handed me the phone. After about 5 rings he finally picked up.

“What!?” He growled his voice pained.

“Can you please come over? I have to see you.” I whispered.

“Macy?” He sounded shocked but thrilled.

“Yeah.”

“I’ll be right over.” He said quickly and heard the cars engine turn on quietly.

“You own a black Mercedes don’t you?” I asked him confused.

I knew the answer once my parents snapped their heads towards me and smiled brightly. “Yeah! How’d you know?!” I could tell he was smiling now.

“I don’t know. I remember sitting in one next to someone with the same hair as you.” I admitted.

He laughed heartily. Soon enough he was bursting through the door and grinning from ear to ear.

I sat up with my back pressed up against the wall. “Hey.” He whispered once he saw my pained expression. Sitting on my bed, He held my hand and shock coursed through me.

The touch. It was so familiar.

Sam and Max walked through the door and smiled at me. “Hey, you remember us?” Max said innocently.

I nodded and smiled, “Max and Sam.” I said and Sam giggled happily but then quieted down when she saw Aiden’s clearly upset expression.

“Why cant you remember?” He said thoughtfully.

I shrugged and he held my hand tighter.
“Hello Macy!” The doctor bursted through the door breaking the tension.

“Hi.” I mumbled and looked down.

“Okay, So I’m gonna ask you a few questions. Okay?” She asked and stood next to where Aiden is sitting.

She just asked random questions about how I felt, If I remembered a few things.

“Macy, Who was your first kiss? Do you remember it?” She suddenly asked and I stared at her.

“My first kiss?” I blushed and looked down at Aiden and I’s intertwined hands.

Suddenly, Rain poured down from the summers sky and I thought hard as I stared at it.

“I remember it was in the rain. There was thunder and I remember it would’t calm down. I was scared as hell, so the Blue Eyed boy...He-He brought me outside and kissed me.” I furrowed my eyebrows to see the buys face and I turned to look at Aiden.

I suddenly cried out in happiness. “Your the boy!” I squealed and pointed at him with my free hand.

He smiled and nodded. “Do you remember everything?” He asked slowly and I frowned.

“No. Only that kiss, my parents death, meeting my foster parents, Sam and Emily, and you being a vamp-” I was suddenly cut off by.. by a pair of lips.

His lips. Aiden’s lips. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. Every memory, Every hug, Every single detail crashed down on my brain.

He pulled away and I pouted. “Now do you remember?” He smirked when I nodded happily.

Everyone in the room bursted out in happiness and cheers. Sam ran towards me and enveloped me in a bone crushing hug.

I didn’t even notice the doctor walking out.
All I heard her say was something about a kiss.

“A Lovers Kiss.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Word Count:1,099
Story Attention: Okay! So I read this story called the The “Other" Girl and it is so cute! If you guys can just check it out and tell me what you think about! Then, Subscribe to the story! I'd love to see you guys do that!
I also have a few questions!
1.Why do you like this story?
2.What do you like the most about this story?
3.What do you not like about this story?
4.Is it worth being a 10 star story?
And guess what!? IT'S A TEN STAR STORY!
My friend told me and I bursted in happiness! <3