Status: On Hold :/

Their Struggle.

Dresses

I groaned in pain. “Aiden!” I shouted and rolled over onto my stomach.

“What!?” He snapped as he walked out of his closet.

“I don’t wanna go shopping!” I whined and he rolled his eyes.

“Well you have to.” He picked me up and ran down the stairs.

“Put me down you little fucker.” I mumbled and Valentine laughed.

“Come come!” Valentine ushered us inside the limo and off we went.

“So Val, where are we going?” Aiden spoke up and she grinned.

“To the same place where we got your Mother’s wedding dress.” She grinned happily and I raised a brow.

“Let us go!” Aiden spoke in a fake British accent and I slapped his black hat off his head.

“Hey!” He muttered and picked his hat up. I groaned when he put it back on.

“Take it off.” I muttered.

“My pleasure.” He winked seductively and I grimaced.

“Come Macy! You must see these dresses!” Val squealed and I groaned.

After about 50 million dresses I sat down on a chair. Aiden laughed at me.

“What the hell are you laughing at!? Don’t you need to find your tux?” I snapped and he laughed harder.

“This is why I love being a guy. You don’t have stress over your clothes. I already found my tux.” He smirked and I threw a high heeled shoe that Val brought our for me.

He ducked and smirked even wider.

“Can you please go find me a dress?” I begged and he sighed.

Walking down the aisles he shouted random descriptions and I denied them.

“This is perfect.” He whispered as he brought out a dark blue, floor-length dress with a bow on the chest. I squealed and grabbed it.

As I walked into the dressing room, I heard Aiden laugh and Val smack him. “She’s a girl. If a girl see’s a beautiful dress chosen by her loveable soon to be hubby, she’ll take it.”

I walked out the room, and without looking at the two, I turned towards the full length mirror.
“Damn.” I whispered.

“I know.” Aiden said with a flirty smile.

“Help me zip it up?” I asked and Aiden zipped the back slowly.

“You look amazing.” He whispered and I heard Val walk out.

“Thanks.” I whispered.

I felt him kiss my back softly and I blushed.

“You want it?” He whispered as his hand trailed down to my stomach.

I nodded, knowing my voice will embarrass me.

“How much do you want it?” He whispered as he turned me around. Hi eyes had gotten dark with affection and I blushed even harder.

“Can I have a kiss?” He whispered lovingly.

“Can I have this dress?” I whispered hopefully.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for ruining the mood, Macy :/
Lmfao sorry guys, I suck but when it comes to writing kissing scenes :D