Status: On Hold :/

Their Struggle.

Beach House

I gasped and shot up from my bed. It was just a dream.

Wrong. I looked around and noticed how this was the beach house Aiden was talking about.

Aiden! Where the hell is he?

I shot out of my bed and ran through the wooden hallway.

“Aiden? Aiden?” I yelled and Sam popped up with Valentine behind her.

“Wheres Aiden and Max?” I asked frantically and she looked away, hurt.

“We don’t know what happened to them. We called a few minutes ago, but Aiden’s not picking his phone up!” Valentine ran a hand through her hair.

“It’s all that stupid vampires fault! If she hadn’t come to kill you, we wouldn’t be here.” Sam said, close to crying.

I broke down, sobbing. My chest heaved up and down and Valentine started crying too.

“What if something happened to them?” I said in between sobs.

“I don’t know.” Sam whispered, I could tell she wanted to break down.

“Sam. I can’t loose him.” I was already breaking.

“I can’t loose him either.” She mumbled and walked out.

I sighed and slowly walked through the hall and into my room. I hopped into the shower, and cleaned my self.

My ankle was suddenly feeling better and I smiled softly. Val must have done something.

I got out and changed into an outfit that was set out for me on my bed.

As I walked down the beach, I couldn’t help but squint my eyes to the horizon. A helicopter might be to notice able so they might be on a boat here.

Right! They’re on boat coming! They’re just little bit late since they got lost and are to stuborn to ask for directions!

I fell down to my knees and started sobbing.

It’s no use.

They’re either dead or alive.
♠ ♠ ♠
Damn! 91 subs!
Not bad. Thank you for those who actually bothered to stay faithful to this lousy and slowly updated story <3