Status: On Hold :/

Their Struggle.

The End.

I strained my ears to listen. No matter how hard I tried, it was hard to determine exactly where those brats were. They could have been behind me or next to me. Wherever they were, they were really quiet.

The blind fold on my eyes was annoying the hell out of me. I wanted to so badly rip it off. But I couldn’t, it was a rule of the game.

“Daddy! She’s not even trying!” A girlish voice broke out from behind me and in a swift motion I tackled the owner of the voice. He giggled and squirmed away from me. I took off the blind fold and grinned at my baby boy.

Conner was just at the peak of being 2 and half years old. He got his slightly tan skin and brown hair from me. But his large blue eyes were from his father, Aiden. I picked the tiny boy up and spun him around.

“Momma!” I laughed as he squealed. Aiden popped up beside us and Conner squirmed out of my arms and into Aidens.

“See Macy? Conner loves me more.” Aiden smirked and I rolled my eyes.

“Yeah, he loves you enough to crawl over to me in the middle of the night.” I smirked as I saw his smirk falter.

“No! I love Momma! Momma!” Conner giggled at Aidens fake-hurt expression. “Oh Daddy. I lurb you too!” For a boy his age, Conner really knew how to speak.

“Good!” Aiden winked at him. “But I’m sure, I love Momma more than you do.” He winked. Conner gasped and shook his head.

“No! I love Momma this much!” Conner spread his arms wide, trying to illustrate his love for me. I laughed and smirked at Aiden. “That’s a lot love, you know.” I placed a hand on my hip and waited for his illustration.

After about a minute, Aiden stayed silent, with Conner waiting in his arms. He put Conner down and came closer to me.

“You wanna see how much I love Momma, Conner?” Aiden smirked and I rolled my eyes.

Conner nodded vigorously. Aiden slid his arms around my waist and kissed me like there was no tomorrow. “EW! Daddy! Momma’s gonna get sick!” Conner whined and pushed Aiden away. Or at least tried to.

I laughed and pulled away. I picked Conner up and swayed. “Come on! Sam and Max are here!” Aiden pushed us two over to the Garden table just as Sam and Max came with their little baby girl, Athena. She was just a year and a half old, and had these beautiful brown eyes. Conner blushed when she waved at him.

I winked at Aiden and he laughed.

“They’re perfect for each other.” Sam squealed.

“Yeah, perfect for a marriage.” Aiden and Max muttered and happiness twinkled in their eyes.

“Let’s talk about marriage later. I’m hungry!” I quickly passed the food around.

This was the life. A huge family, a nice house, a beautiful kid.

Life’s perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH EM GEE GUISE! It's finished. The end! Oh lawd! This was my first story ever on here and I am so proud of how far I've gone. I have a layout for this and a new title :D

It's the end guise. I have 72 comments, 1080 readers, and 126 subscribers. This is perfect. Just..wow. To all my readers and subs, thank you SO much for sticking to this awkward story written by and awkward 13 year old girl. Just thank you :'D

I have a lot more stories coming out and if you guys would like to stick with me and my writing journey, here are a few of my stories that you guys might like reading.
Chosen.
Save Me.
Refuge In His Arms.
Inspiration.
Different.

WOW that's a lot. I have SO many more so if these don't appeal to you, check the others out :D

Alright, I'm done now. This story is finished and yeah. I am so mother f*cking happy that this is my finished novel.