Status: On Hold :/

Their Struggle.

Kisses

OH MY GOD! HE'S KISSING ME! My heart hammered against my chest as we kissed.

Finally pulling away he looked at me, afraid of my reaction.

Instead of finding a crazy fuming girl he fond me, a stupidly grinning girl who was wet but didnt give a damn.

"So, are you gonna hit me?" He asked cautiously.

I shook my head.

"Why'd you kiss me?"

"Because I love you." He blurted out and covered his mouth, his eyes wide open.

My heart thudded loudly and I nodded.
"You don't have to feel the same way though."

"Are you stupid?"

"What?"

"Did you not notice me every time I looked at you? Or when my mom clearly stated how I felt about you? Or when I kissed you back!?" I shrieked and he laughed pulling me into his chest.

"Just say it then."

"You first."

"Fine. I love you." Those three words made my week no my life!

"I love you too." I giggled as he carried me through the halls of the mansion.

"Ugh! SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU TWO!" Emily screamed through the doors and we laughed crazily.

The maid smiled at us "So, your finally in love." She giggled and walked off.

"We are." We said in union and bursted out laughing again.

Finally sitting down we watched a random romance movie making sure we cuddled up and laughed at each other.

Little did I know that was gonna be the last time I'll be happy in a long time.
♠ ♠ ♠
The big one oh!! <3