Status: Writing

Just Hold Me

Chapter 3

”Jack ! NO !” Alex tried to grap the remote from Jack, but didnt suceed. ”Give it back !” he whined and pushed Jacks head, making him smash Alex in the face with the remote. ”Fuck you” Jack grinned ”Yeah, i want to fuck me too” we all started laughing and Zack got up ”Maybe we should get the practice started ? I mean, we only have until six”

”Correction, we have all night if we want. Because my parents are out” Alex grapped the remote from Jack ”Well then..” He trailed of pressing a few times on the remote, making it land on the sports channel. All the guys started yelling at the tv, and when i noticed it was the Ravens playing i did too.

As the other team scored i yelled over the guys and they all looked at me ”I like her..” Alex pointed the remote at me and smiled ”Sports fan” i smiled ”Good guess”

”As much as i want to watch this game we should start practice” Rian scratched the back of his head, as they all got up.

”To the basement!” Jack yelled running down the stairs located in the kitchen. ”Wow, you guys practice down here ?” I looked around. There really wasnt alot of space. Rians drums was placed at the back wall, Two guitars, a bass and two mic stands were placed infront of it. A couple of small amps we located in the sides of the basement ”Yeah, its better then nothing” Zack shrugged and picked his bass up.

”Some day we do want something bigger though” Rian sat down grapping his drumsticks. Tapping a beat on the site of his drums. ”We dont even have enough room for Jack to jump around like he loves to do” Zack motioned towards Jack. He agreed nodding ”I always end up banging my head ore something” he touched the roof with his hand.

”Anyways..” Alex put force into the word. Making everyone look at him. ”We should start” the all nodded. ”Alright. Lets do Coffee”

Jack started playing the intro on his guiar and soon after all the instruments followed, as they all started to jump around. ”Should i write myself out of the history books, and mark a place in time for every chance you took? Dont get me wrong, i know you've got your life in place. I've yet to take the hint, someday. Im sure i'll get the picture and stop waiting up...”

All that time i was intensely looking at Rian, he put so much force into the way he was playing, making sure to hit every beat right.

”I can keep a secret if you can keep me guessing. The flavor of your lips is enough to keep me pressing, for more then just a moment of truth between the lies told, to pull ourselves away from the lives we leave back. I can keep a secret if you can keep me guessing. The flavor of your lips is enough to keep me here, keep me here !”

As they finished the song, all of the guys were smiling, with wide grins. ”We get better and better” Zack said proud. ”I know we've like only rehearsed one song, but im fucking hungry” Rian got up placing his drumsticks down ”I dont know about you guys, but im going to get some.” They all started to walk upstairs again, but stopped and looked down at me ”Sarah, you coming ?” Jack asked.

I shoke my head ”I should get home”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the lack of updates ! Im gonna post more tonight, if i have time. If not tonight :) Definately tomorrow :)
Ive got to many ideas, so im already writing on two more. I know, it kinda sucks, because then i dont get around to the other storys..