Status: Writing

Just Hold Me

Chapter 4

Rian

”Dude you like her dont you ?” Zack sat down beside me, he always was the one to know when i had feelings for a girl. I sighed ”Zack, please” he put a arm around my shoulders ”I wont tell the others, you know that” i nodded ”I know that. I just need to figure this out by myself” he got up and put a hand on my shoulder ”Just take it slow, she seems nice. So dont mess it up”

I sighed and rubbed my face with my palms, this was going to be hard.

”RI RI !” Sarah ran to the small group i was standing in ”SA SA ?” i asked. She giggled as she approached me. ”Sorry, i drank too much coffee this morning. And i get like really hyper when that happens” i laughed ”Its okay, i dont mind the hyper you” a smile spread across both of our lips. ”Good” Her smile soon faded as a group of people walked by us. ”Fuck” she mumbled and suddenly panick stroke across her features.

”Sarah, whats wrong ?” she blinked a few times. ”I..I..Cant” she shoke her head ”Oh fuck !” she stomped her feet hard into the floor. ”Come on” I grapped her arm and started to pull her towards somewhere more private. I closed the door to the studyroom and looked directly at her. ”Now tell me. Youre freaking me out here”

She sighed and started to bite her nails. ”Fuck it !” she smashed her fist into the wall beside her. ”Nathan Ward” i knitted my brows together. ”Nathan our quarterback ? What about him ?” she closed her eyes sighing once again ”We have some history, which im trying to forget.”

Sarah
”We have some history, which im trying to forget.” It wasnt exactly a lie, i was just hiding the story. ”Which history ?” i shoke my head ”God youre so nosy Rian !” he laughed and looked down ”Sorry.” i smiled ”I know i can trust you. But..” I paused ”I just cant say it” i looked down at my hands, which were slowly shaking.

”Sarah” i felt a pair of warm hands around mine, that were turning cold. ”I wont press you into saying it. But i wanna be there for you. And i cant when i dont know the situation” I grapped his hands tighter pulling them upto my stomach, his hands going around my waist, holding me tight. But just the right way ”He..” i couldnt get myself to say it. I felt his hands tracing patterns on my back in soft motions. It somehow made me more calm. I swollowed the lump that had formed in my throat. ”He raped me” i closed my eyes. It was the first time i had told anyone.

His hands fell from my site ”What ?!” i opened my eyes, and my eyes locked with his, they were mad and sad at the same time. ”He raped me Rian.” The lump wouldnt go away, my throat was drying up making it harder to speak. ” was adopted when i was fifteen, the family i was in had problems and couldnt take care of me anymore. At that time i didnt have a high selfesteem.” I still dont. ” So he led me on, making me think more of myself. Making me feel beautiful. And one day when we were home alone, he locked the door..” I trailed off holding the tears back that was stinging my eyes. ”I was still..I hadnt” tears started to roll down my cheeks. ”Im so sorry Sarah” he hugged me once again, this time holding me alot closer. ”Im so sorry” He mumbled into my hair. He made me feel safe. I felt his arms move away from me.

”No” My grip on his shirt tightened. ”Dont let go” my lips touched the fabric of his shirt. Making them go dry. The tears soaking into his shirt.
”I wont”
♠ ♠ ♠
And im baaaack ! Gosh its been so long. I totally forgot about Mibba and i havent been writing. Ive had so much on my plate, but sommerbreak is rolling up, so im ready to start this thing again ! :D COMMENT!