My New Dad Hunts Ghost

Uncle Aaron

Tracy’s POV

I waved goodbye to Zak and Betty with a sincere smile on my face since she got there. The only reason I was happy was to get away from her.

She seemed like she was dead set on making me her daughter and Zak wasn’t exactly protesting. I don’t know about him but there was no way in hell I was letting her be my mom.

“So what do you want to do?” Aaron asked and I shrugged while taking a seat on his couch.

“Anything,” I sighed and he cocked a brow at me.

“What’s wrong?” I leaned my head back and stared at the ceiling.

“Betty,” I stated simply as he took a seat beside me.

“What’s up with her?” He asked.

“Well first she didn’t even know Zak adopted me,” I started. “And now she seems happy about it.”

“How is that a bad thing?” I looked at him like he had three heads.

“Dude she wants to legally adopt me as her own!” He made an ‘o’ shape with his mouth.

“And you don’t want that,” he guessed and I nodded.

“I mean I’m all for having a mom but just not her!”

“Well what exactly about her bugs you?”

I shrugged as I thought it over. She hadn’t really done anything to me; besides call me a whore when she thought Zak was cheating on her.

“There’s something about her that rubs me the wrong way,” I stated. “Besides Zak didn’t tell her for a reason; even if he claims to have just “forgotten”, who forgets to tell their girlfriend they adopted?”

“You have a point,” Aaron agreed and I nodded.

“He doesn’t seem to like the idea either but he’s not saying anything about it,” I explained.

“Well… give him some time. I mean you guys have been through a lot already and now another bomb has been dropped on your relationship, maybe he just wants to pretend everything is normal for a second. I know Zak will do the right thing,” I bit my lip at Aaron’s words before nodding.

“Makes sense,” I was still uneasy about it though. “But how long do I have to wait for him to say something?” I looked over to see Aaron shrug.

“I don’t know but he’ll come around, he’s probably just thinking of how to break the news to her. Just sit back and let him work it out,” I nodded again.

“You’re right, thanks Uncle Aaron,” I smiled and he nodded.

“No problem kiddo. Now let’s watch some movies!” He cheered and I giggled.

I love Uncle Aaron; he was like a big kid and sometimes people need someone like him in their lives to just have fun. I smiled at him as he went over to grab The Little Mermaid. He bought it after I told him it was my favorite Disney movie.

I went to get us snacks as he set everything up. I came back to my seat after getting us drinks and making popcorn.

We watched the previews and I leaned my head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arms around mine.

“Uncle Aaron?” I said before the movie started.

“Hmm?” He mumbled looking down at me.

“I love you,” I smiled and he did too.

“I love you too kiddo,” I returned to the movie with a smile on my face.

We both knew we meant it. I never had an uncle before and now I was glad to have two great ones; Nick and Aaron.
♠ ♠ ♠
Nice time with Aaron to switch things up.

Better have liked it wifey
Comment!
-Neche