My New Dad Hunts Ghost

Dinner

Tracy's POV

I played the radio as I unpacked my bags and put away my new stuff. Sang along to 'Hey, Soul Sister' by Train. After I put all my clothes away I got a wet rag and whipped down the vanity mirror I picked out. I placed it on the wall opposite of my bed. I carefully whipped every spot of it, it reminded me of the one my mom had when I was little. All her make-up was in the drawers of the dresser. I smiled remembering when I used to sit on the floor and watch her get ready to go out. I got all my new make-up and put it all away by the mirror.

After that I hung up the pictures I had. At the mall Zak bought me frames for them all.

I only had five but they met everything to me. Above the mirror I hung the picture of me and my mom sitting in front of the mirror she had when I was five. On the wall above my bed I put the pictures of my mom on one side and my dad on the other. On the other walls I out the pictures of me and my dad, one when I was ten and the other when I was 14, about a month before he died. I sighed and sat on my bed looking around at my new room.

I heard the front door open and close.

"Honey, I'm home!" I heard Zak yell, I laughed at him. I went to the living room to greet him. He put the pizza on the counter. Before he could say anything else the phone rang.

"Hello?" I put a piece of pizza on a plate and poured ranch on top, followed by lots of peppers, I love pizza. "Of course we didn't forget!" Just then I picked up the pizza just to have it slapped out of my hand.

"What the hell!" I was pissed until I saw Zak's face. He was looking at his hand in disgust, ha! That's what he gets, trying to come between me and my food.

"We are running a little late but we are on our way, we're in the car right now. Alright, bye Nick." He hung up the phone and ran to the kitchen sink, he washed his hands and face, I threw away the pizza and was going for another one when he stopped me again.

"Once again, what the hell?" I growled.

"We were supposed to meet the guys for dinner, they want to meet you, we got to go now." I laughed. "Let’s go." He ran out the door and I followed him.

Zak's POV

"What the hell was on your pizza anyway?"

"Ranch and peppers?" She muttered. I think she's mad. "You’re going to love Nick and Aaron, they are great, they're like my brothers."

"Cool," she muttered again.

"Is something wrong?"

"Yeah I'm hungry and you've ruined my pizza."

"Look I'm sorry but I forgot, so sue me."

"Whatever," she muttered.

We got to the restaurant and got down. She followed me silently. I hate that she's mad at me.

We got inside and the host stopped me.

"Hey, I'm looking for my friends,-"

"The Groff party?"

"Yeah,"

"Right this way." I looked back at Tracy who was taking in the surroundings. "Hey," I whispered to her.

"What?"

"I'm sorry." I smiled.

"It's ok," she smiled back. "But if you come between me and my food again I will shank you." I laughed. "Oh I'm not kidding." She said sternly I quickly stopped laughing which caused her to laugh.

"Uh, Sir?" I turned towards the host who was still waiting for us to follow him.

"Oh sorry." We walked to a table towards the back. It was quieter back there. Nick was talking to Aaron and Kris, Nick's wife was next to Nick listening to their conversation probably not even paying attention or interested. "We're here," I announced as we got to the table. Tracy had her head down behind me out of their sight. Aaron got up to hug me first, he seen Tracy behind me and let me go quickly.

"There's my new niece!" He exclaimed excitedly.

Tracy's POV

The guy was kind of chubby and had a beard; he looked like he would be a hunter or something. He walked right towards me, oh no, he's going to hug me isn't he? Crap! Before I could protest he engulfed me in a huge bear hug. Hugging him was like hugging a huge teddy bear, it was kind of comfy but I wouldn't admit to that. Right now I couldn't breathe.

"Jeez Aaron I'd like my new daughter to stay alive." Zak chuckled.

"I'm sorry," Aaron smiled.

Next this tall skinny guy came to hug me. At least I could fit my arms around him. "I'm Nick," he smiled.

"And I'm his wife Kris," A short skinny blond announced, she was pretty and smelled nice. Once all the hugging was over I introduced myself.

"Well I'm Tracy-"

"My new daughter." Zak finished proudly. I just smiled. We all sat down.

The next hour was spent raining me with questions.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh yeah, idk Nick's wife's real name so I just made one up, cool? Cool.

Comment? Banner? Please?