Status: (: Complete :)

A Little Piece of Heaven

-11-

I watched Brian from the usual post at side stage as I unknowingly rubbed my stomach.

Brian looked over at me and saw what I was doing and started to grin like a kid on Christmas day.

It was adorable to say the least.

I heard giggles and commotion so I turned to see what it was.

I inwardly groaned when I saw what the noise was coming from.

Groupies.

I couldn't help but cringe as I saw young and beautiful girls, have naked and looking at the guys on stage, as they licked their lips and pushed their chests up.

I can't stand these bitches.

And I definitely don't like them hanging around the guys.

Especially my boyfriend.

I see one of them turn and look at me and she smirks.

"Aren't you a little out of your element sweetheart? This isn't a Britney Spears concert." She says to me.

I cock my eyebrow and turn to face her.

"Aren't you a little out of your element. This isn't a street corner." I shot back.

She looked a little taken back as she continued to size me up.

"You don't want to mess with me bitch. I'm supposed to be going on stage. I can't look a mess like you." She said with an ugly smirk.

My mouth fell open and I didn't say anything as the guys finished the song, and the five girls hookers made their way quickly on stage.

I watched as the guys started to play 'Scream' and the girls started to dance.

It looked like a strip club up there.

I saw as the girl that was talking crap to me, started getting closer and closer to Brian.

My fists started to clench until my knuckles were white.

That bitch is crossing a major line and she doesn't even know it.

I saw her stand next to Brian and start to rub herself against his side.

He smirked widely when the fans started going crazy and the girl threw her arm around his neck with a grin.

I felt my eyes start to burn and I blinked my eyes rapidly, feeling stupid for the sudden tears.

I watched while the girl continued to practically dry hump him on stage.

Matt looked over at me and he almost stopped singing when he saw the look on my face.

I saw his concern and I forced a smile on my face, sending him a wave.

He looked over at what I was staring at and a look of understanding crossed his face.

He now understood why I was upset.

I watched him strut over to Brian as he continued to scream.

He was subtle when he went to Brian's side and slickly pushed the hooker away from him.

He pulled him up to one of the risers and Brian started his solo.

I grinned when Matt looked over at me and winked.

The song ended a few minutes later and the lights when off, the girls running off the stage.

The hooker stopped next to me and watched as the guys started their next song.

"He is definitely a cutie." She said, her eyes on Brian.

"I agree. Too bad for all the single girls though." I told her nonchalantly.

She looked over at me in confusion.

"Why is that?" She asked me.

I looked at her with a smirk.

"Because he's all mine. And I'm not known for being a good sharer." I told her with a smirk on my face.

Her mouth dropped open in shock when Brian walked off stage, and wrapped his arm around me, pulling me into his chest, and giving me a mind blowing absolutely breath taking kiss.

We pulled apart, out of breath and in a state of amazing bliss, as I turned and looked at the girl.

Her mouth was still wide open and her eyes wide as saucers.

I smiled.

I love winning.