Status: (: Complete :)

A Little Piece of Heaven

-21-

Having Michelle and Val here the past few days with me and the girls have been so much fun.

It took a little bit of time for the girls to get used to the idea of Michelle being here.

A few of them were not as eager to forgive as I was.

Even though it has almost been a year that's passed since what happened between Michelle and Brian.

But tonight, we're all going out.

It's so exciting to go out with everyone.

I stood in the back area of the bunks with the girls as we all helped each other pick outfits.

"Fuck. I feel so goddamn fat!" I grumbled.

"You may feel pregnant, but you look good girl." Nique said.

I smiled at her.

"Thanks. I feel like a beached whale. I'm gonna look absolutely ridiculous all dressed up." I sighed.

I looked down and felt the tears start to burn my eyes.

"Oh honey." Alaina said, coming over to me and wrapping her arm around my shoulder.

"When we're done with you, even the famous people are gonna be jealous of your sexy ass." Val said.

I started to laugh as all the girls surrounded me and made me sit down.

I relaxed as the girls emptied their luggage all over the floor and started throwing different outfits together for me to choose from.

"You know my ass and stomach are not gonna fit in that little sweater/skirt of yours." I said.

"Oh please. You have not gained one pound. That ass is still as flat as the day I met you." Alaina said.

The girls started to laugh at me as I blushed.

"But damn you have some jugs! That's where all that baby weight went." Nique yelled.

My cheeks were flaming hot as the girls starting making comments.

"Yeah I bet Brian has been taking advantage of the perks of pregnancy." Val laughed.

I started to laugh too because it was true.

"Babe, trust us." Kat said softly.

I looked up at the girls for a moment.

Finally I nodded.

"Alright stand up." Michelle said with a grin.

Here we go.

Brian's POV

My mouth fell open as I watched Cynthia walk out of the bunk area.

She was wearing a tight purple sweater thing that went far enough down just to cover her ass.

It was a V- neck dress that showed a nice amount of cleavage and was tight around her breasts, and ass then loose around her baby bump.

I looked down her smooth legs down to the stiletto heels that gave her a few inches and looked comfortable at the same time.

Damn.

From the front you couldn't even tell that she's pregnant.

And she looks damn good.

My eyes made their way back to her face and her beautiful eyes were accentuated by the dark purple make up that shadowed her eyes.

She's so fucking beautiful.

A smile spread across her full lips as she saw me staring at her.

She strutted towards me, her eyes twinkling deviously.

"Look at you." I murmured, taking her hand a spinning her around.

I whistled as I assessed her, the guys joining in, giving her cat calls.

She started to blush and I pulled her into my arms tightly.

She grinned when I tipped her head back and planted a kiss on her lips.

"You're all mine." I whispered.

"Wouldn't have it any other way." She answered, resting her forehead against mine.

My hands went down to caress her stomach as the babies started to kick.

Tonight is gonna be fun.